By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Who still plays the PS2?

I still play and buy PS2 games....Hell I still buy and play PS1 games

Around the Network
CDiablo said:
All I ever use my PS3 for is PS2 games, so does that count?

Not really although you are playing Ps2 games so I suppose it kinda does..lol

I'm still playing a ps2.

I'm playing Kingdom hearts and Persona 4 right now.

I love that machine.

Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."                               

TrevDaRev said:
Any body remember playing the game; Dogs Life?..LOL

I remember it but never got it.

I do, but on my backwards PS3 because PS2 looks ugly on an HDTV, while the PS3 renders PS2 games nicely.

Around the Network

Everytime my friends come over there's nothing better than plugging up 4 dualshock 2s into the muti controller box and playing some NFL street 2. By myself, I've recently been playing through MGS 2 and 3 as well as my speed run through FFX2

Currently own:

• Ps4

Currently playing: Witcher 3, Walking Dead S1/2, GTA5, Dying Light, Tomb Raider Remaster, MGS Ground Zeros

I am currently still playing the ps2 game XIII (cell shaded fps), that game is really fun and really cool (people still play it online). I am still playing Digital Devil saga 2, Shadow of the Colossus, Final Fantasy 12, and soon will be playing Persona 3 and 4. The PS2 is the most popular console in the world and will never die.

dobby985 said:
TrevDaRev said:
Any body remember playing the game; Dogs Life?..LOL

I remember it but never got it.

My sister is 5yrs old & she loves it, although I myself quite enjoy having a go on it every now and then.

@ps3-sales!

Holy crap someone besides me play's Nfl street! High five!

I still play my PS2.

There is nothing on X360/PS3 that can match Persona's 3 & 4 greatness