By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Who still plays the PS2?

I have a large backlog of ps2 titles that I'd like to finish and would still play if only my new display didn't have a lag issue with some of those titles. my ps3 is a 40 gig so can't play ps2 titles. Until I updated to my current tv I was still playing through final fanstay 12 and several other titles, including music games like ddr and guitar hero. If anyone happens to have a suggestion on how to cure my issue to get rid of the display issues please message me and I can give you detail specs it would be appreciated.

All your base now belong to us........

Around the Network

I play almost only the PS2 despite owning a PS3. The library is just too huge, and too good.

I play a lot of PS2 games on my 60GB. I missed a couple of gems with the PS2 and I collect to buy bitch

Black Women Are The Most Beautiful Women On The Planet.

"In video game terms, RPGs are games that involve a form of separate battles taking place with a specialized battle system and the use of a system that increases your power through a form of points.

Sure, what you say is the definition, but the connotation of RPGs is what they are in video games." - dtewi

i played sotc recently to see what all the fuss was about, and found out how great it was lol, gotta play ico now

it's the future of handheld

PS VITA = LIFE

The official Vita thread http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=130023&page=1

If by mean playing PS2 games then yes since im playing them on my PS3, but if meant playing using the PS2 console then rarely now.

Around the Network

I was playing FFX last night but on my PS3 but yes indeed PS2 is still beast!!!!

*Al Bundy's My Hero*

*Al Bundy For President*

Waiting On GT7!!!

PSN ID: Acidfacekiller

I still do.

I'm having a lot of fun buying all the rpgs I missed on PS2.

Currently Playing: - Pokemon Sun - 3DS

3DS Friend Code: - 4339-3849-0940

I only play PS2 from sony, until the PS3 can show it's worth the money.

I just played Final Fantasy X 2 weeks ago. MW2 and AC2 made me stop playing.

Battlefield Bad Company 2 > Modern Warfare 2