By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Dragon Age Origins : DISCUSSION/Impressions Thread! (Who are YOU?)

@jneul

You can, but you'll have to either do the Circle of Magi quest first, saving the mages, or to do it after you pick the option of not sacrificing Isolde.

Current PC Build

CPU - i7 8700K 3.7 GHz (4.7 GHz turbo) 6 cores OC'd to 5.2 GHz with Watercooling (Hydro Series H110i) | MB - Gigabyte Z370 HD3P ATX | Gigabyte GTX 1080ti Gaming OC BLACK 11G (1657 MHz Boost Core / 11010 MHz Memory) | RAM - Corsair DIMM 32GB DDR4, 2400 MHz | PSU - Corsair CX650M (80+ Bronze) 650W | Audio - Asus Essence STX II 7.1 | Monitor - Samsung U28E590D 4K UHD, Freesync, 1 ms, 60 Hz, 28"

Around the Network

ok I'm at the final battle & I laid with morrigan before it

I think I'll finish it now

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

oh ok i thought if i did that then i would run out of time and connor would be lost to the demon for good lol. I will try that next time i play.
i'm gonna have nightmares now lady isolde's death was not a pretty sight lol

it's the future of handheld

PS VITA = LIFE

The official Vita thread http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=130023&page=1

@Darth

Shame on you, she's just using you!!! :O (I laid with her too :P)

Have fun on the final battle, my tip is too just make your Warrior character always attack the ArchDemon and have your spell casters throw AoE spells at him ;)

Current PC Build

CPU - i7 8700K 3.7 GHz (4.7 GHz turbo) 6 cores OC'd to 5.2 GHz with Watercooling (Hydro Series H110i) | MB - Gigabyte Z370 HD3P ATX | Gigabyte GTX 1080ti Gaming OC BLACK 11G (1657 MHz Boost Core / 11010 MHz Memory) | RAM - Corsair DIMM 32GB DDR4, 2400 MHz | PSU - Corsair CX650M (80+ Bronze) 650W | Audio - Asus Essence STX II 7.1 | Monitor - Samsung U28E590D 4K UHD, Freesync, 1 ms, 60 Hz, 28"

jneul said:
oh ok i thought if i did that then i would run out of time and connor would be lost to the demon for good lol. I will try that next time i play.
i'm gonna have nightmares now lady isolde's death was not a pretty sight lol

lol u let her sacrifice herself?

I can't wait til Im off work n get home, im gonna put DA on immedietaly.

Around the Network

I beat the game a few days ago. Now I'm anticipating the obvious sequel to come. :D I hope it takes place in another kingdom. Maybe Orlais(based of France), or even the Tevinter Imperium(based off of the Byzatine Empire). I wouldn't mind Navarre(based of Spain) either.

I beat it a few days ago aswell, and it was awesome. I've started a new character (city rouge elf i think). The first playthrough i did as a Human Warrior and played it as mister nice guy. This time around, i'll try to be as badass as possible.

Also.. i never did get more than just a kiss from Leliana. The "Like-O-Meter" was maxed out i think. Or atleast 99/100. I did however sleep with Morrigan heading into the final battle. But is that the only way you can get her in bed, or can you do it throughout the game itself aswell? And also.. do certain gifts gain more Approval points depending on whom you give it to? Or is a +1 Approval gift a +1 whichever character you give it to?

STEKSTAV said:

I beat it a few days ago aswell, and it was awesome. I've started a new character (city rouge elf i think). The first playthrough i did as a Human Warrior and played it as mister nice guy. This time around, i'll try to be as badass as possible.

Also.. i never did get more than just a kiss from Leliana. The "Like-O-Meter" was maxed out i think. Or atleast 99/100. I did however sleep with Morrigan heading into the final battle. But is that the only way you can get her in bed, or can you do it throughout the game itself aswell? And also.. do certain gifts gain more Approval points depending on whom you give it to? Or is a +1 Approval gift a +1 whichever character you give it to?

Ah.. found this as soons as i googled it:

"Leliana's approval will increase when you offer her anything with "Andraste" in its name. The white flowers work particularly well. She loves shoes too. You can also get her a pet Nug from Dust Town and it will stay with her throughout the game."

STEKSTAV said:

It's pretty easy to get Morrigan to sleep with you at camp. You just have to get your approval up via conversation. I usually talk to my party members until they have nothing to say. You can get Morrigan to sleep with you pretty much the first time you camp after Lothering. The trick is knowing what to say to her. Morrigan has an interesting view on things and generally avoiding any mention of love is the best way to go. If you do get Morrigan to fall in love with you, she will stop sleeping with you.

Leilana is harder to get to sleep with you. Give her holy symbols of Andraste, Andraste's Grace (flowers), Blue Stain Shoes, and the Nug. She is the opposite of Morrigan. She won't sleep with you until she falls in love with you. Leilana is easier to raise approval with via converastion. Just stick to the moral things to do and you should be fine.

grr its probably just me but the game isnt telling me where to go properly, im doing a quest now where i have to kill the werewolf leader but i dont no where he is.. why cant they just put waypoints? its really annoying