By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - New PS3 ad, so funny!

Destroyer_of_knights said:
LoL, now that's some classic stuff XD

haha yeh its good aint it!

was laughing at that stick thing for AGES!

Around the Network

ya i love it and i like that dood thats in all of their commercials lol :D

stonj said:
letsdance said:
It doesnt matter how other companies advertise though... They have the right to. That's the point of advertising... to make your product look the best... and it rarely comes off as anything other than ignorant. IE: Apple "Hi, I'm a Mac and I'm better than PC"

I totally agree with you, some companies are very arogant/ignorant about their advertising and i just had an opinion on it.

I thought you were leaving? We ALL understand your point, we don't need to hear it again and again.

stonj said:
letsdance said:
Your opinion is a pointless one since you are singling out one company for something that every other company does... it wont change.

tbh i havent said much about the other two as this is aimed at sony so i spoke about sony, some of MS's campgains have been awful like all companies.

Stop insulting my opinion as i am entitled to one regardless of what you make of it.

my opinion of your opinion is that it is terrible. Now, dont insult me for my opinion. Now, i can get rid of my hoops and sticks since i have a PS3.

A stick!

Around the Network
steverhcp02 said:
stonj said:
letsdance said:
Your opinion is a pointless one since you are singling out one company for something that every other company does... it wont change.

tbh i havent said much about the other two as this is aimed at sony so i spoke about sony, some of MS's campgains have been awful like all companies.

Stop insulting my opinion as i am entitled to one regardless of what you make of it.

my opinion of your opinion is that it is terrible. Now, dont insult me for my opinion. Now, i can get rid of my hoops and sticks since i have a PS3.

I dont insult peoples opinions i just accept them unlike you..

Feel free to check out my 8 montages at www.youtube.co.uk/stonj 

you can also find me at myspace.com/jamiestoner47 and on facebook

XBL :: stonj

stonj said:
steverhcp02 said:
stonj said:
letsdance said:

I dont insult peoples opinions i just accept them unlike you..

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Freedom_of_speech

Hey, respect my american right to insult your opinion, pal! Dont tread on me!

OK just to end all this i shall change my opinion to please you all.

I LOVE SONY I LOVE MS I LOVE NIN I HAVE NO PREFERENCE TO ANY CONSOLE I AM NEUTRAL AND I AM A SHEEP FOLLOWING A HERD.

My opinion is now the same as everyone elses.

you said you were leaving the thread a while back.

If you actually DID leave it you wouldnt have to put up with him now mocking youand you making yourslef look dumb...

¬_¬

I am trying to leave but you guys clearly wont let me..