By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - New PS3 ad, so funny!

LMFAO!!!!

*Al Bundy's My Hero*

*Al Bundy For President*

Waiting On GT7!!!

PSN ID: Acidfacekiller

Around the Network

That ad was pretty good. Sony has really done much better in this aspect.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

yeah still hate the 'it only does everything' slogan as tbh if it did everything i wouldnt have a wii or 360 would i.

kinda screams arrogance

^^^^^^^^^

EDIT: This is OPINION, if someone went up to you for example when going for a job interview and said oh hire me i am amazing i do everything you would go hm wont have that he/she is arogant. AND I OWN ALL 3 AND I LIKED THE AD EXCEPT THE SLOGAN DEAL WITH IT

Feel free to check out my 8 montages at www.youtube.co.uk/stonj 

you can also find me at myspace.com/jamiestoner47 and on facebook

XBL :: stonj

stonj said:
yeah still hate the 'it only does everything' slogan as tbh if it did everything i wouldnt have a wii or 360 would i.

kinda screams arrogance

YAWN! Get this crap out of here. Its advertising. This is what ALL companies do from burger king to Sony. "Our burgers have more taste and they are bigger" MS: "Most enjoyable on the 360" LOL go bitch about those and come back here.

haha that was awesome :D

Around the Network

in before "it only blu ray movies, but not gamez!".

it does everything xd

I like it.

Best bluray player around built in "for free"?

Huh?

letsdance said:
stonj said:

kinda screams arrogance

YAWN! Get this crap out of here. Its advertising. This is what ALL companies do from burger king to Sony. "Our burgers have more taste and they are bigger" MS: "Most enjoyable on the 360" LOL go bitch about those and come back here.

tbh i have a ps3 as well as the other two thats because it doesnt do everything lol, but when MS say 360 is very enjoyable they are right as i enjoy it most.

Im allowed an opinion oh wait... its the internet i forgot im not allowed an opinion

Feel free to check out my 8 montages at www.youtube.co.uk/stonj 

you can also find me at myspace.com/jamiestoner47 and on facebook

XBL :: stonj

stonj said:

kinda screams arrogance

Well, the PS3 plays games just like the Wii and 360 play games. They're just talking about the features of their machine, not that it's only thing you'll ever need.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.