By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - New PS3 ad, so funny!

stonj said:
letsdance said:
stonj said:
yeah still hate the 'it only does everything' slogan as tbh if it did everything i wouldnt have a wii or 360 would i.

kinda screams arrogance

YAWN! Get this crap out of here. Its advertising. This is what ALL companies do from burger king to Sony. "Our burgers have more taste and they are bigger" MS: "Most enjoyable on the 360" LOL go bitch about those and come back here.

tbh i have a ps3 as well as the other two thats because it doesnt do everything lol, but when MS say 360 is very enjoyable they are right as i enjoy it most.

Im allowed an opinion oh wait... its the internet i forgot im not allowed an opinion

Am i allowed my opinion? Yes?

PS3 does everything i could want it to do. Looks like "It only does everything" kinda fits for me.

See what i did there?

If the only reason you are in this thread is to complain, i ask you to leave as it doesnt need to turn into a flame-off just because someone cant keep his un-needed comments to himself.

Around the Network
Carl2291 said:
stonj said:
letsdance said:
stonj said:
yeah still hate the 'it only does everything' slogan as tbh if it did everything i wouldnt have a wii or 360 would i.

kinda screams arrogance

YAWN! Get this crap out of here. Its advertising. This is what ALL companies do from burger king to Sony. "Our burgers have more taste and they are bigger" MS: "Most enjoyable on the 360" LOL go bitch about those and come back here.

tbh i have a ps3 as well as the other two thats because it doesnt do everything lol, but when MS say 360 is very enjoyable they are right as i enjoy it most.

Im allowed an opinion oh wait... its the internet i forgot im not allowed an opinion

PS3 does everything i could want it to do. Looks like "It only does everything" kinda fits for me.

See what i did there?

If the only reason you are in this thread is to complain, i ask you to leave as it doesnt need to turn into a flame-off just because someone cant keep his un-needed comments to himself.

what is the point in posting something to get peoples opinions on it if you only want to see the good ones? I LIKE THE ADVERT i think it is funny and clever i just dont like the slogan. SIMPLE

Feel free to check out my 8 montages at www.youtube.co.uk/stonj 

you can also find me at myspace.com/jamiestoner47 and on facebook

XBL :: stonj

stonj said:
letsdance said:
stonj said:

kinda screams arrogance

lol.... when your opinion is silly... so i guess MS is lying since the 360 isnt the most enjoyable for me?

with a stick!

Next Gen 

11/20/09 04:25 makingmusic476 Warning Other (Your avatar is borderline NSFW. Please keep it for as long as possible.)
letsdance said:
stonj said:
letsdance said:
stonj said:

kinda screams arrogance

lol.... when your opinion is silly... so i guess MS is lying since the 360 isnt the most enjoyable for me?

well then thats your opinion MS lied to you and for me Sony's slogan is arogant, i love the advert seriously i just dont like the slogan i never did. People are entitled to their own opinion regardless of it being silly or not

Around the Network

^ then what do you want them to say? It's called advertising men. Get over it. They are trying to advertise their product.

stonj said:
Carl2291 said:
stonj said:
letsdance said:
stonj said:

kinda screams arrogance

See what i did there?

what is the point in posting something to get peoples opinions on it if you only want to see the good ones? I LIKE THE ADVERT i think it is funny and clever i just dont like the slogan. SIMPLE

Fair enough... You said your piece.

Now leave it and stop being a problem for other people?

Yes ok i shall leave you all here where everyones opinions are the same and everyone loves each other.

So everyone is entitled to their own opinion simple as that, i was not being insulting to any member which is the least i can say for some. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Freedom_of_speech

stonj said:
Yes ok i shall leave you all here where everyones opinions are the same and everyone loves each other.

So everyone is entitled to their own opinion simple as that, i was not being insulting to any member which is the least i can say for some. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Freedom_of_speech

Guys he was only giving an opinion lol

he said he liked the ad just not the slogan!

cheers for posting anyway mate

PlaystaionGamer said:
stonj said:

Guys he was only giving an opinion lol

he said he liked the ad just not the slogan!

cheers for posting anyway mate

Thanks PSG :D yeah this will be the last you will hear from me on this thread ill see if my opinions can be welcomed elsewhere

No offence to PSG, it was a great OP :D