By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Free PSN Access for PS3 Owners This Weekend!

lolollololol

Around the Network

I always wnted to try the PSN features but the price seemed to steep. I'm glad I'll finally be able to try it now for free. Good catch.

Go Team Venture! I still don't get the Wii, PS Move,  and Kinect.

dobby985 said:
SlipperyMooseCakes said:
Perhaps you guys can all meet up on your favorite games and cross game chat?!

So....what exactly are you paying for now?

I'm well aware of that leak, but is that an option PS3 only owners have now and how long have the 360 users enjoyed it before the PS3 users? Was NetFlix an option when the 360 got it? PS3 users still have to use a disc, etc, etc.

I'm not going to start up something in a topic that obviously designed to exactly what is happening. This thread isn't going to last too long anyway. I own both consoles so I'm content.

SlipperyMooseCakes said:

OOoohh. I see what you did there ;)

Smart ass.

Try to be reasonable... its easier than you think...

Around the Network
twesterm said:
nen-suer said:
Vetteman94 said:
dobby985 said:
Vetteman94 said:
Wow, you are just asking for a ban arent you

Why? It's true. PSN will be free this weekend.

I understand its true, everyone on here knows that the PSN is free, but its an obvious troll response to the "Free Xbox Live gold access for silver members this weekend!"  Thread.

It not needed, its a very childish thing to do

(can't resist an opportunity to post one of my favorite demotivators and yeah, obvious flamebait thread is obvious)

Back in the good old days, you would have locked this thread.

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

SlipperyMooseCakes said:
dobby985 said:
SlipperyMooseCakes said:

So....what exactly are you paying for now?

I'm well aware of that leak, but is that an option PS3 only owners have now and how long have the 360 users enjoyed it before the PS3 users? Was NetFlix an option when the 360 got it? PS3 users still have to use a disc BD Live is the reason for the disk, etc, etc.

I'm not going to start up something in a topic that obviously designed to exactly what is happening. I agree This thread isn't going to last too long anyway. I own both consoles so I'm content.

Sheesh, it's a joke... people, lighten up... especially since I suspect some of the complainers not complaining if it were the other way around ...

This thread is no more trollish than any of Rol's threads.

This thread is actually better than Rol's recent threads.

Rol, take note!

SlipperyMooseCakes said:

Can we gingerly touch our tips too?  Or it that reserved for trolls under the bridge?