By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - When was the last time you played your Wii?

I can't even remember the last time I turned it on, so I'm guessing it's been a couple of months if not a year since I even touched it, between the lack of games that I like and the trophy system on the PS3, I simply have no incentive to even turn on the wii.

I know allot here hate the whole trophy/achievement thing, but I have to say, during the PS2 era I would go through months of leaving my PS2 off, then I'd go through a game splurge till the next dry spell were again I would not turn on my PS2 for months....this generation however with trophies and downloadable games with trophies, I find my self turning on my PS3 almost every day.

I still go through dry spells and gaming splurges but now the spells are taken up by the downloadable games, and the splurges by retail games, all in all the trophy system along with downloadable games has kept me playing.

I hope Nintendo does a similar thing to what Sony and Microsoft have done with trophies and achievements, it's a great system, so great infact that even PC is adopting it, with steam and soon blizzards new online service.

Around the Network

Last night, regular Wii Fit plus routine.

Gamer and Composer
www.diwadeleon.com

Yesterday Mario Kart Wii. Trying to get 3 stars in all cups

Castlevania Judgment FC:     1161 - 3389 - 1512

3DS Friend Code:   3480-2746-6289

Wii Friend Code: 4268-9719-1932-3069

noname2200 said:
Sherlock99 said:
Today, i just downloaded The Magic Obelisk.

Ooh, how is it?

the magic Obelisk is kinda like  LIT in reverse, you have to stay in the shadows to survive i haven't gotten very far yet I'm only on chapter 14 but so far i have to say it's probably the best puzzle game on wiiware in it's only 500 points.

Nintendo Network ID: Sherlock99

yesterday. Played some NSMB Wii and Fire emblem.

"Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth." -My good friend Mark Aurelius

Around the Network

oh man its had been months. (my mom is stubborn man)

NINTENDO

nintendo forever . . .

A few hours ago playing Wii Music. Love it a lot so much that it's already one of my top ten longest played games on the Wii (according to Nintendo Channel)... It's creeping me out a bit since I only have this game for a week and a half.

I am a Breakout Bat.
I am an abstract sort of creature, who dislikes any sort of restraint. If you try to pigeonhole me, I'll break the box, and come back for more. I don't have any particular ambitions, I just drift, but I am adept at keeping life going along.

What Video Game Character Are You?

Proud Member of the Mega Mario Movement Yummy Yoshi Yankees

last night - Silent Hill

The Carnival of Shadows - Folk Punk from Asbury Park, New Jersey

http://www.thecarnivalofshadows.com 

One hour ago. Super Mario Kart, a before that, New Super Mario Bros Wii.

MY ZELDA COLLECTION

Mario Kart Wii 10 minutes ago.

Forgot how hard it was to get a perfect on the Leaf Cup.