Forums - Nintendo Discussion - When was the last time you played your Wii?

today & every day........................................................................

Around the Network

Last night my friends and I played some Mario Kart Wii. It was blast! I laughed my butt off and had the most fun playing a video game I've had in a while.

haven't played mine since i got an HDTV, and i doubt i'll go back

The last time i touched a wii was about 2 years ago when the craze was high, and my curiosity was at it's peaked, but after my curitosity was satisfied I returned to gaming on my PS3 cuz the games that I liked happened to be on that platform.

Today, HOTD:Overkill, yesterday Lost In Blue, have 5 games still in plastic waiting for me to have more time to play

The Carnival of Shadows - Folk Punk from Asbury Park, New Jersey

http://www.thecarnivalofshadows.com 

Around the Network

played Guitar Hero 5 for about 35 minutes , im ridicilously hangovered tho so i wont be playing any more games today. But i use my Wii too watch Iplayer at the moment.

today. I played Rock Band 2 and five starred Don't Stop Believing.

I know you may find this hard to believe...but I play with my Wii everyday. (LOL at that statement).

Wiiviewer said:
I know you may find this hard to believe...but I play with my Wii everyday. (LOL at that statement).

Yeah, I'm guessing the topic starter probably did that in a mocking manner (not shown since the user was banned for trolling).

A flashy-first game is awesome when it comes out. A great-first game is awesome forever.

Plus, just for the hell of it: Kelly Brook at the 2008 BAFTAs

>>>Yeah, I'm guessing the topic starter probably did that in a mocking manner (not shown since the user was banned for trolling).