By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Goodbye VGChartz

Agreed.. off topic was great.. there you got to know and remember the great members we have had.. epic threads created epic members.. the members who post in the off topic section are way more colourful than the people who just stick to the gaming/sales section.. Most of them are replaceable with wii/ps3/xbox fan nr 178318..

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

Around the Network
darthdevidem01 said:
psrock said:
nordlead said:
darthdevidem01 said:
@ctk

I disagree

being a member for a long time now, I have hardly ever gone into the off topic threads

for me the life of Vg chartz is its Gaming/Sales/consoles forum

nothing else!

besides, offtopic is in the "hot topics" section when you click "Click for Hot Topcis" at the top of your recent threads. It seems like all the people who like to complain about off topic not being focused on don't really explore the website. And like darth says, the real meat of the forums is gaming/sales/consoles.

The offtopic was taking off the hot topic because it used to be so popular. It's been pushed to the side so the gaming section could flourished. Trust me, Darth goes after $VG and he knows where it's at now.

Absolutely false, I go after VG$, but to say the sole reason of me liking the gaming side of this site is VG$ is very short sighted of you, considering I post a lot.

when the off topic section was "popular", I never even made threads there, as off topic discussions bore me. Be it the vrigin thread or art Of Angels life chronicles......I couldn't really care less & never found those threads to be "epic"...I'd be on the site for weeks without bothering to even go into the off topic section.

The gaming section had the VG$ back then too, but most of all it had more interesting things, sales, console wars, hyping games, good community & so on.

I don't think the "off topic" section has been pushed anywhere, having it on the main topics was honestly a very inconvinient thing for me.

9/10 of Off Topic nowadays is:

-Obama sucks

-Climate Change is real/fake/exaggerated/not man-made/etc.

-*Insert Anime Here* Discussion

-Poster Above You threads

-Competitions

Occasionally, though, as Esmoreit said, we get a gem, like "Cousix sex" or "Need gay dating advice!", incidentally both made by the same user who mysteriously disappeared a few weeks ago, presumably to date his male cousin while doing acid and training to be a ninja. Or something.

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

Ugh, "sorry for all the attention seeking threads" In so many words.

Yet you do this ....

snake? Snake?? SSSNNNAAAKKEEEE!!!!!!! Goodbye.