By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - I'm writting a letter to SONY!!!!!!!

ask for a 360 for christmas!

Around the Network
Dgc1808 said:
Add this at the middle as it's own paragraph:

"A lot of your fans are hoping for remastered PS3 ports for the Jak and Team ICO series games. 1080p would be awesome."

You're good to go.

Rofl

while your at it can you inquire about Socom Confrontation's coldfront DLC. and ask them to please handle Socom 4 with a little more care.

I'm not martin luther king. I don't have a dream. I have a plan

Sell a man a fish you feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish you just ruined a perfect business opportunity.

We didn't emerge out of the stone age because we ran out of stones. Its time to be proactive not reactive.

kunaixhaku said:
ask for a 360 for christmas!

I have one

shall i ask for spankwire application along with the facebook in the next update too?

Around the Network

Your PS3 (with a failure rate of like 1-2%) failed and ITS OUT OF WARRANTY. Deal with it. What kind help are you looking for? 2Ply tissue?

Stop trying to use big words and just proofread.  Reading that letter was fairly painful.  Of course on the upside I highly doubt any human will ever actually read it if you send it to Sony.

Personally, I would expect that letter to get promptly ignored and best case get a form letter back. I would just sell your broken PS3 on eBay and cut your losses.

I think my PS3 is hitting the end of the road. Its a launch system so I guess I can't complain but today After I downloaded the new firmware my ps3 just shut off and the red light just kept on blinking. I was in the PSN store at the time. I guess now would be as good as any time though with all the bundles floating around.

I'm not martin luther king. I don't have a dream. I have a plan

Sell a man a fish you feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish you just ruined a perfect business opportunity.

We didn't emerge out of the stone age because we ran out of stones. Its time to be proactive not reactive.

This is coming from a big Sony fan, I don't believe the failure rate is 1-2% i believe that it is much higher than that why should i deal with it, ive heard of a few cases where people have had there's repaired out of warranty you just have to keep trying.

twesterm said:

Stop trying to use big words and just proofread.  Reading that letter was fairly painful.  Of course on the upside I highly doubt any human will ever actually read it if you send it to Sony.

Personally, I would expect that letter to get promptly ignored and best case get a form letter back. I would just sell your broken PS3 on eBay and cut your losses.

Selling my ps3 on ebay as spares is what i was going to do, but as alast resort. This is why I came here for help, how would you change it/set it out, I'm willing to try anything, i have hope that someone will read it.