By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Buzz! Dev: 360 'is ugly + makes a lot of noise' '£250 PS3 Slim is a bargain

Good points by the dev. I think it's lack of exclusive games is an even bigger issue though.

Around the Network
Kresh3 said:
sully1311 said:
Kresh3 said:

i didnt read through the whole thread, but one thing is certain:
the ps3 isnt making as much noise as the 360 because no-one plays it - its collecting dust - and thats why his wife likes it so much, she can watch TV now and dont have to watch her husband play the awesome shooters on the superior lag-free xbox-live service.

too bad the xbox is broken though, she would have had a lot of fun with Zune!

nothing against sony and the ps3 guys, but support the 360, its the better experience. [controller + online + Zune, which i am very interested in]

(also, dont start a war with me with "the C3LL" or "b33t3r 3xclus1v3s" because i dont care about games like U1+U2 or KZ2. i will give you credit for MGS4 though. 95% of games are multiplatform anyway which also run better on 360 and work much better online)

i have no reason to be a xbox-fanboy, i just want YOU people to support the better console thats all. i bought a Wii too, which is collecting dust and i would buy a ps3 too, if it had lag-free online and the better performance for multiplatform games, which it both dont have.

so lets all be good guys and suport the 360 for an even better online-experience! ;)

haha u joker........

o u were being serious

my post is 100% correct and the real deal.

If you stay here for a while, you'll look back on that post and think "Wow, I can't believe I was such a troll".

I know, because I've done it many times.

Quit while it's easy to do so.

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

yay go Buzz and ps3 lol

I'm guessing that he worked with the PS2 *cough* *cough*

Somini said:
It's his opinion and he's allowed to have it right?

Actually here on vgchartz people get banned for having a opinion.  IF the moderaters don't agree , you get banned. If your ps3 fan you can talk all the trash you want.

Around the Network
djevolve420 said:
Somini said:

Actually here on vgchartz people get banned for having a opinion.  IF the moderaters don't agree , you get banned. If your ps3 fan you can talk all the trash you want.

STFU!

I have never been banned for voicing my opinion. And I troll the PS3 all the time =P

-twesterm edit-

I would *love* a PB and J sandwhich at the moment...

My PS3's pretty load when I play Uncharted2 but damn near silent when I play KZ2.... which is weird because visually I find KZ2's more impressive than anything on a console. Mainly because of just how much is going on and the Framrate stays solid.

4 ≈ One

djevolve420 said:

-twesterm edit-

I would *love* a PB and J sandwhich at the moment...

I personally prefer Nutella. Not a fan of peanut butter.

djevolve420 said:
Somini said:

I've disagreed with numerous moderators and insulted at least three of them, and I've never been banned.