By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Buzz! Dev: 360 'is ugly + makes a lot of noise' '£250 PS3 Slim is a bargain

Adjudicator said:
Boutros said:
gurglesletch said:
the ps3 is quiet like a ghost. My friends 360 sounded like a jet engine when he was playing Fable 2. No offense 360 fanboys.

My PS3 is not that quiet. I can clearly and pretty loudly hear the ventilator.

I have an 80gb.

It's probably going to die soon, no jinx intended.

:O

Around the Network
Boutros said:
Adjudicator said:
Boutros said:
gurglesletch said:
the ps3 is quiet like a ghost. My friends 360 sounded like a jet engine when he was playing Fable 2. No offense 360 fanboys.

My PS3 is not that quiet. I can clearly and pretty loudly hear the ventilator.

I have an 80gb.

It's probably going to die soon, no jinx intended.

:O

lol, *sorry it really wont be funny if it dies

My 60GB PS3 is noisier than my Xbox 360 and PC combined. Though its a dust trap and its eaten quite a bit of dust which explains the noise. Other people probably not so much.

I've noticed with all my 3 PS3 60GBs I've had that they tend to get noisier over time whilst the Xbox 360 stays about the same,

Tease.

My bros 360 is VERY loud when DVDs are spinning. And it's ugly, but not as bad as the white ones (he has an elite). On this, I can agree with the dev. 360 is just not suited for being shown off in a home theatre system.

i don't know what the noise part has anything to do with it, especially when there are postings allover forums where people have Metallica blasting in the room when playing. they should get back too just what games people could buy if they wasn't paying for XBL.

Yep, i'm a girl

Around the Network

My teacher, who I slept with, has a dog, who I also slept with, gets walked by this girl, who I slept with, has a brother, who I slept with, has this girlfriend, who I also slept with, said his 360 is too loud. So he put it in the the laundry room beside the furnace. It was even louder than the furnace when the furnace turned on. Here's the kicker, it was even hotter than the furnace!! He played it their for only a few days. Then it died.

What's with these guys that let their girlfriends control their gaming habits? ¬_¬

VGChartz♥♥♥♥♥FOREVER

Xbone... the new "N" word   Apparently I troll MS now | Evidence | Evidence

even though I don't dissagree, saying such things is very unprefessional and immature.. instead of bashing the competition you should learn from them

Currently playing: MAG, Heavy Rain, Infamous

Getting Plat trophies for: Heavy Rain, Infamous, RE5,  Burnout and GOW collection once I get it.

Who cares what a fat guy like that says anyway?

Oh wait, this is the wrong thread.....

Anyways, I think it's hilarious that people think the situation is at all comparable.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

my 360 is silent

my m8 has an old 360 and it is loud. but the newer ones (2007 onwards) are much much quieter