By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Buzz! Dev: 360 'is ugly + makes a lot of noise' '£250 PS3 Slim is a bargain

We all know everyone buys their console based on which one looks the coolest!

themanwithnoname's law: As an America's sales or NPD thread grows longer, the probabilty of the comment "America = World" [sarcasticly] being made approaches 1.

Around the Network
jesus kung fu magic said:

Why is it when there is a thread about a dev belittling the ps3 the whole thread is up in arms with ..."hes fat" or "He cant even make any good games" and when there is a thread about a dev belittling the 360 its ..." its his opinion" or "we all knew that"?

Because Gabe is fat and we all knew that the 360 was loud.

Why is it when there is a thread about a dev belittling the ps3 the whole thread is up in arms with ..."hes fat" or "He cant even make any good games" and when there is a thread about a dev belittling the 360 its ..." its his opinion" or "we all knew that"?

Hey the fat one started it! XD

It's really all opinion based on the looks department. I happen to think my elite looks sexy. On the other hand, one could argue the older PS3 resembles a grill, or the new slim resembles a skillet. It's all about personal opinion.

Everyone needs to play Lost Odyssey! Any opposition to this and I will have to just say, "If it's a fight you want, you got it!"

themanwithnoname said:
We all know everyone buys their console based on which one looks the coolest!

Yup, just look at the charts. PS3 is..........never mind.

Eades may not be fat, but I've heard he loves to pick his nose in public.

Around the Network

Well, simply put, while xbox owners are busy playing their good games, online and off, PS3 owners go through their good games in 10 hours, then have nothing else to do until the next game comes out, so they're around to bash the xbox online more.

About to buy a PS3, but I doubt I'll buy any games, borrowing/renting seems the way to go for that system.

I'm not saying he's wrong, but isn't his 'tone' kind of, well, childish?

the ps3 is quiet like a ghost. My friends 360 sounded like a jet engine when he was playing Fable 2. No offense 360 fanboys.

gurglesletch said:
the ps3 is quiet like a ghost. My friends 360 sounded like a jet engine when he was playing Fable 2. No offense 360 fanboys.

My model isn't too new, but I only notice when I watch a DVD, its never been noticeable for games, that might have to do with where my xbox is positioned in the room though (it's behind the tv to prevent overheating issues). But you're not the first person to mention Fable 2 and loudness, so I'll check that out after work today.

When I played Fable 2, it sounded like the disc would fly out at any time. But who cares? Only people with sissy little sound systems would care about that... Get a REAL sound system and crank that bitch up. Stop crying about the system noise. ¬_¬

What? Are we hiding the fact that we are playing videogames, from our parents, instead of sleeping?! M$ isn't going to be an accomplice to your crime. It was made to be loud on purpose, it's a Parental Feature...

VGChartz♥♥♥♥♥FOREVER

Xbone... the new "N" word   Apparently I troll MS now | Evidence | Evidence
gurglesletch said:

My PS3 is not that quiet. I can clearly and pretty loudly hear the ventilator.

I have an 80gb.