By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Any info on The Last Guardian?

It's been a while since I've heard anything about the game besides the few gameplay and cinematic videos we saw a few months back.  Despite all the talk about big titles hitting within the next year, I haven't heard a peep about this one.  Coincidentally, I'm looking forward to this game probably more than any other game hitting next year.  I assume it will hit next year..well, I hope..but do we have any ideas or have we heard anything recently?  When do you think it will come?

I sure hope sooner than later! 

Around the Network

It's a game from Team ICO featuring a boy and this giant bird/cat thing.

If you need more detail than that, then i'm sorry but I just can't help you.

4 ≈ One

Patience, my friend.

Rockstar: Announce Bully 2 already and make gamers proud!

Kojima: Come out with Project S already!

Well when I went to Gamestop the guy was confident that it would release in early '10. He was right when he told me Demon's Souls release far ahead of time, so I'm inclined to believe him.

'fraid that's all I have for you is a rumor from some guy at a Gamestop though ^^;;

Ah, that's better than nothing I guess. I hope it's NOT early '10...jesus. I'm going to have to quit gaming at this rate, or get a 2nd job just to support the habbit. The first quarter of next year was scheduled as such to make me lose my home, I swear. A Q2 '10 would be nice.

Around the Network

They have gameplay footage?? I've only seen the trailer. Link please. I'm really excited to get this game. Day one purchase.

I don`t want to know anything, but I KNOW it will be a perfect game and I`ll buy it when it ships. I`m boycotting trailers and other spoilers :)

@EdStation3
http://www.gametrailers.com/video/e3-09-the-last/50284

Starting about halfway through the video, there are various clips that I'm sure are gameplay albeit lacking a HUD. I'm certain it's gameplay though, but not like 5 straight minutes of a level or anything like that.

I wouldn't have too much faith in that trailer. Remember the original Nico concept trailer?

The game will be awesome, of course. I predict a Q4 2010 release.

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective