By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - FIFA & PES on both 360 and PS3

I can recognize that PES hasn't improved from the PS2 games (in fact, the contrary has more true). But from there to say it's unplayable, I think it's too much.

I'm not exactly suffering with PES 2010.

Around the Network
chubaca said:
I can recognize that PES hasn't improved from the PS2 games (in fact, the contrary has more true). But from there to say it's unplayable, I think it's too much.

I'm not exactly suffering with PES 2010.

I would have to agree, saying it is unplayable is not accurate. I have played already over 100 games online so far since the game was released. I can say only one game was unplayable and it was I believe connection issues from the other player.

PES online sucks due to the Konami code.

dobby985 said:

How did you figure that out? are you a games developer? or did you crack the code and find it is useless. Please dont make assumptions when you have no clue.

fxa5209 said:
dobby985 said:

How did you figure that out? are you a games developer? or did you crack the code and find it is useless. Please dont make assumptions when you have no clue.

KONAMI ID*

Not Konami Code. Sorry! /facepalm

Around the Network
dobby985 said:
fxa5209 said:
dobby985 said:

KONAMI ID*

Not Konami Code. Sorry! /facepalm

man that used to suck big time but they dont use that anymore, they finally realised its fail. thank god. uses your psn or live now. which makes things alot better but there was still alot of lag and i know its not me or the other player. pes 2010 just isnt smooth online!

PES is tailored for the playstation controler. If you want to play PES you play it on playstation, simple as that.

They will know Helgan belongs to Helghasts

Even though the original post was to discuss the actual sales of each game based on each different platform, some people have mentioned posts comparing better sales of Fifa 10 compared to PES 2010.

Do you people realise that Fifa 10 was released 3 weeks earlier than PES 2010 and that in the UK at least Fifa 10 was reduced to £25 for the the game coming out, which meant mega sales, which would have boosted sales considerably in the UK. PES 2010 hasn't had that luxury and being out later means that some buyers have already bought their football game this year.

Although I reckon that PES will sell quite a lot over the next few months.

Prediction (June 12th 2017)

Permanent pricedrop for both PS4 Slim and PS4 Pro in October.

PS4 Slim $249 (October 2017)

PS4 Pro $349 (October 2017)

BrayanA said:
XBOX owners are not stupid.
FIFA > PES at the moment.

so you say the ps3 fans are stupid? there are people called xboxs fans and buy like 3 xbox cuz it brakes so its not about being stupid is about how much u like the game or the system so if people like pes 2010 more in ps3 is for a reason.