By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - FIFA & PES on both 360 and PS3

back in the days pro evo used to be the don of football! everyone used to play it. but now i cant see how people can support that big piece of mess! 2008 was just fucked, 2009 was even worse, slowed down and the ball felt like ti wieghed 500 pounds, and 2010 is the same. still the same laggy online. fifa 10 is better but its worse than fifa 09, in the edn both of em are crap these days, but if you had to choose one get fifa 10 for overall value.

Around the Network

For people who are saying that Fifa is better, have you tried PES 2010? I have tried FIFA 10 demo and I deleted after 2 days. The game is so repatative and got really boring.

On the other hand, I tried PES 2010 and I can tell you it is a much better game than Fifa. It is fun and still gives the ewww and ahhhhh which Fifa doesnt just have it.

Last week, i played almost 9 hours until 4 AM with my friends. Each game was different and i am just waiting for the weekend to start another round of PES 2010

Damn, fxa5209, I swore only to buy one football game this year and now you make me want to buy PES 2010. I think I should have bought it instead of FIFA 10 in the first place...

I've been playing PES2010 non-stop since I got it, and it's great. It's a huge improvement over 2009, which was also a huge improvement over the shitty 2008. There are things to fix still (GOALKEEPERS, KONAMI!!!!!), but overall it's getting close to that perfect feel PES4 and PES5 had, the ball physics are perfect, the graphics are excellent (animations need a bit work), and the game just plays great. And of course, mods in PC version mean I already have every team licensed, the Bundesliga included, and every player corrected

Also, the Master League received a HUGE overhaul, I can safely say it's simply amazing, now it works like a real season should, and the UCL/Europa League integration to the ML is simply astounding

I'd play FIFA too, but since EA refuses to do a decent port to PC unlike Konami who care about giving the PC the same treatment as next-gen consoles, I'll have to skip it. Fifa09 was bad enough on PC already

both reveiws and sales are in favour of fifa this year and rightly so. pro evo is unplayable thse days and yes i DO have it. i've bought every single one sinces pes 3

Around the Network

It's because of Japan. PES is the only football game that exists over there. It sells >350k while Fifa sells

its really cause of the fanbase, pro evo 5 was the first pes on the xbox, so it doesnt really have a following on xbox.

SOLIDSNAKE08 said:
both reveiws and sales are in favour of fifa this year and rightly so. pro evo is unplayable thse days and yes i DO have it. i've bought every single one sinces pes 3

What are you talking about? It's far better than 2008, a game that, even with all its problems, was far for unplayable (well...offline)

Did you ever played FIFA five, ten, years ago? that, my friend, was the definition of unplayable.

PES was overshipped

chubaca said:
SOLIDSNAKE08 said:

What are you talking about? It's far better than 2008, a game that, even with all its problems, was far for unplayable (well...offline)

Did you ever played FIFA five, ten, years ago? that, my friend, was the definition of unplayable.

i have played every fifa since fifa 95, all fifa sucked up until fifa 08 but that was only good cause pes 08 was so crap!