By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Zack & Wiki - Best third party Wii game yet?

I got it last week, I think on Thursday.  I have played through 5-6 boards and this game is Awesome.  It is one of the most fun games I have played in a while.  I am loving the art style, and I am not sure where I read that the voice acting was the worst thing, but I am loving the Japanese voices too.  This game is a must have for any Wii owner. 

My Tag: 2 Timothy 3:1

Jesus Christ is the ONLY way to Heaven! (John14:6)

Every second 2 people die . . . What if this is your second? 

www.goodpersontest.com

Around the Network
stof said:
Bought it, playing it, love it.

Ditto.

GOT IT TOO!!! Came in this morning in hyper speed from Asia :D

PLAYSTATION®3 is the future.....NOW.......B_E_L_I_E_V_E

Supporter of PlayStation and Nintendo

Desroko just get yours from New Egg like I did. It took two days to arrive but its better than riding all over town and not finding a copy. BTW Told you you'd like the game Onna. The puzzles in Z&W will definitely make you think. Its so fun when you get stuck and finally figure what to do.

WAAAAAAAAAH!!! This game is indeed a lot of fun. Just met Barbaros... well his head then. This game is without a doubt one of the most beautiful games (except Zelda) on the WII so far, great sound, amazing graphics, hilarious sense of humor and the voices annoying? Where, what? Wiki's sound is cute and Zack is pretty cool.

MAN.... I'M IN LOVE!

PLAYSTATION®3 is the future.....NOW.......B_E_L_I_E_V_E

Supporter of PlayStation and Nintendo

Around the Network

Well New Egg is sold out of Zack & Wiki, so I don't know where else to tell perspective buyers to look for the game. Glad I have my copy

Dolla Dolla said:
Wii owners, if you do not buy this game, you are part of the problem.

ArrgH! i wanna buy it now. Ive read all the "Buy Z&W" things all over the net, but im a student! i have no money! haha.

I know what, ill start a Z&W fund for when it is finally released here in the UK :P

Darc Requiem said:
Well New Egg is sold out of Zack & Wiki, so I don't know where else to tell perspective buyers to look for the game. Glad I have my copy

I'd say Wal-Mart and Amazon are pretty sure bets.

-edit-
And I second the notion that any Wii owner who doesn't have this game is part of the problem.  This is the most fan-fucking-tastic game to come out on the Wii and definately one of the best games of the year (I actually like it better than Bioshock).