By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Zack & Wiki - Best third party Wii game yet?

Has anyone else picked up this game? I've looked around two different Wal-Mart locations in my area and they both didn't have it in stock or even know what it was but eventually I found it in ebGames. It's a great puzzle game that's actually unique and isn't shovelware like most of the other third-party Wii games.

I think that if the game isn't advertised and continues to be undershipped, sales will drop and that'll be a notice to other developers that quality third party games don't work on the Wii.

So if you're looking for a great, original puzzle game for the Wii... Capcom is the developer you need to support and Zack and Wiki is the game you need to buy.

Many blogs (and IGN) are supporting the "Buy Zack and Wiki" campaign too.

Around the Network

I'd like to answer.

Unfortunately, I spent another two hours looking this morning, and didn't find a single copy.

I'm going to get it around cristmas. i've got mario galaxy and a new wiimote on my sights at the momont.

come try out the computer game i've been working on for my high school senior project, titled sling ball. http://vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=47568

brawl friendcode - 3823-8201-9151

mario kart wii friendcode - 0387-9491-4552

PM me if you add me plz.

150vg$ bet(with haggy) mk wii 2009 worldwide sales > any 360/ps3 game released in 2009.

current mk wii worldwide sales (jan 9th): 553k

Bleh, sorry to hear that guys.

Don't take this as gloating, its not intended to be. But you should both keep looking, don't give up yet the game IS worth it. That goes for anyone in this situation!

To Each Man, Responsibility

Seems that retailers massively under-preordered on this one. Boo!

Gesta Non Verba

Nocturnal is helping companies get cheaper game ratings in Australia:

Game Assessment website

Wii code: 2263 4706 2910 1099

Around the Network

Retailers are gonna be the cause if this sells horribly.

I say we attack!

Maybe. I spoke to managers at two local Wal-Marts, and neither got the game at all. A local GameStop got three copies. A Best Buy didn't get it either.

I found it at my local ebgames, but they only got 3 copies.

You can find me on facebook as Markus Van Rijn, if you friend me just mention you're from VGchartz and who you are here.

I'd take Capcom's other project over Zack and Wiki. Of course I'd take RE4 over anything currently out on Wii.

I was at the Plano Walmart yesterday and they were sold out (and had a good stock the day before, at least 10) and then I was at the Lewisville Walmart later last night (still Dallas area) they had about 10 and looked like they hadn't been touched.