By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - Please get rid of ssj12s 'editorials' on the top page.

Stop spamming the top page with useless information.  Its making vgchartz look bad.

That is supposed to be a industry news section, not a place for one individual to jot down his own opinions.

crappy old school NES games are more entertaining than next-gen games.

Around the Network

must agree. if you're going to put this stuff there, at least learn how to spell. (allot? worst spelling ever)

Help! I'm stuck in a forum signature!

gotta agree.

Any message from Faxanadu is written in good faith but shall neither be binding nor construed as constituting a commitment by Faxanadu except where provided for in a written agreement signed by an authorized representative of Faxanadu. This message is intended for the use of the forum members only.

The views expressed here may be personal and/or offensive and are not necessarily the views of Faxanadu.

No need to be harsh now AoA.

News section? I thought it was the ssj12 section.

Around the Network

No its the temporary SSj12 section, the new-improved permanent ssj12 section is due on Tuesday. It will have glossy colours, spell-check, cup-holders, a take-away-only McDonalds and will be central to the site, with all other features having links on the front page only.

starcraft - Playing Games = FUN, Talking about Games = SERIOUS

I agree, this is why you should only put dependable people as mods. Not just people who have a high post count without looking at their past history.

Completed XBLA: 16 / 32
Completed Retail: 17 / 64
GS Completion %: 82.63%

he might just be over eager to help build the sites content, people should be less quick to jump.

Note: Some games in my collection are no longer owned, but have owned.

Remove them.

Ubuntu. Linux for human beings.

If you are interested in trying Ubuntu or Linux in general, PM me and I will answer your questions and help you install it if you wish.

I'm sure he has good intentions, either that or he's some kind of power freak :P

He's probably putting his all into it without realising he's going over the top.