By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - Please get rid of ssj12s 'editorials' on the top page.

the problem is that this isn't his site, he's basically turning it into his own personal blog. The news section is for news. It's not a blog, for him to put his random thoughts. For this is not his website, he's just a mod.

Help! I'm stuck in a forum signature!

Around the Network

Hello

Agree totally with the OP.

ssj12 or ioi, stop this nonsense please...

Bye.

Zones : I still don't understand all the love for Blizzard, what was the last game they developed worth playing?

I agree. It's good to have them here, but the news section isn't right for them.

I second that.

Currently playing: NSMB (Wii) 

Waiting for: Super Mario Galaxy 2 (Wii), The Last Story (Wii), Golden Sun (DS), Portal 2 (Wii? or OSX), Metroid: Other M (Wii), 
... and of course Zelda (Wii) 

I agree with all above posts. This isn't a personal blog or anything like that. More news stories are good but not sooooo many stories that almost all the news is authored by him. Stop this plz... :(

Around the Network

Agree, its annoying. Get rid of that stuff and post the nonsense at the forums where it belongs.

PLAYSTATION®3 is the future.....NOW.......B_E_L_I_E_V_E

Supporter of PlayStation and Nintendo

he does write good stuff, but i agree with the thread, leave them to the forums

Gotta wait for Ioi in anycase.

i agree with everything said. surely ioi or someone told him what the news section is for? i wouldnt he have seen the negative responses to (insert mod name here)'s gaming industry summary a few weeks ago. that was 1 article, and he did 5 or 6.

Check out my pyro tf2 vid :)

Bet With routsounmanman: By the end of Q1 2008 Capcom WONT have announced a RE5 Wii Edition OR a new RE (classic gameplay) for the Wii (WON)

The news/editorials section has always been filled with interesting news and analysis, and these posts by ssj12 are just stopping people from finding those things. It's making vgchartz look bad.

My Mario Kart Wii friend code: 2707-1866-0957