By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Happy Birthday Shigeru Miyamoto!

16th November 1952.  57 today. Happy birthday to you Mr Miyamoto-san!

Thought I'de mention it since no one else seems to have realised.

Buying in 2015: Captain toad: treasure tracker,

mario maker

new 3ds

yoshi woolly world

zelda U

majora's mask 3d

Around the Network

Hmm, the Oslo Olympics, treaty with America, peace treaty only months before, plot to assassinate the prime minister....
which of these events caused his parents to want to have a child.

Happy Birthday!

Pixel Art can be fun.

Just rememberd it was 2 years today that Super mario galaxy was released, that went quick :o

Buying in 2015: Captain toad: treasure tracker,

mario maker

new 3ds

yoshi woolly world

zelda U

majora's mask 3d

Happy BD to the Legend!!

MY ZELDA COLLECTION
Around the Network

I'm going to go with his parents being happy for peace and starting a new generation with Shiggy. That's why he's into games and toys and fun. It's makes sense

Happy BDay shigs

Hard to imagine that someone who has such influence on gaming is old enough to be the father of most of the people who think that Nintendo does know anything.

Of course, when those people get older, they will realize that the company of the father of modern gaming was right all along.

Happy b-day.

Mike from Moragntown

I am Mario.

I like to jump around, and would lead a fairly serene and aimless existence if it weren't for my friends always getting into trouble. I love to help out, even when it puts me at risk. I seem to make friends with people who just can't stay out of trouble.

Wii Friend Code: 1624 6601 1126 1492

NNID: Mike_INTV

*happy birthday to you Mr. Miyamoto!*

n_n

AND ZUCAS. Nice little shared birth date eh.

Ah he's a Scorpio - makes sense. Water signs tend to be the most creative and make great leaders as well (George Washington was a Pisces)