By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - UK Sales (8 Nov - 14 Nov)

France week: 45

TOP 5 CONSOLES

1. Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 PS3

2. Wii Fit Plus + Wii Fit Balance Board Wii Nintendo

3. Pro Evolution Soccer 2010 PS3 Konami

4. Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 XBox360 Activision

5. Tekken 6 PS3 Namco Bandai

Did MW2 leaked in France? Or now we are getting current french charts on time like UK?

Around the Network

WoW X360 hardware really made a jump this week. Look at the games bundled with the console.

e.g. Forza 3 (no. 6) saw a 22% boost. So with software sales declining after some weeks, it actually saw a 22% increase, this can tell you something that this bundle sold a lot better than last week. Probably about 25 - 30 % better.

Or Lego Batman / PURE (no.9 / no. 10) bundled with the elite as well jumped 11 ranks up. I think it is fair to say that there are almost no copies of this game sold without the bundle. So the other Xbox 360 elite bundle saw a boost as well.

Even Sega Superstar Tennis jumped 9 ranks up. This was bundled last holiday with the Xbox 360 arcade. Probably some hidden old remainder.

And of course there is the MW2 bundle... Does anybody know how limited this really was? I bought mine without a problem. I doubt it is VERY limited, otherwise it would have been sold out everywhere.

Imagine not having GamePass on your console...

Forza 3 bundle is actually a Super Elite bundle for an outrageous 250 pounds. No way people would suddenly flock for it to get their Modern Warfare fix. The game simply has legs or there was a country wide discount on it.

Also apparently there is no Modern Warfare 2 bundle in the UK.

Currently playing on PS3: God of War III

Currently playing on Xbox360: Final Fantasy XIII

Currently playing on NDS: Chrono Trigger

Octuber Spain charts:

http://www.adese.es/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=43&Itemid=39

They changed the site and now you can't tell which version is on platform i hope they fix it. But i will guess which is easy but.

1. PRO EVOLUTION SOCCER 2010 PS3
2. FIFA 10 PS3
3. FIFA 10 XBOX360
4. FIFA 10 PS2
5. UNCHARTED 2: EL REINO DE LOS LADRONES PS3
6. WII SPORTS RESORT + WII MOTION PLUS WII
7. UNCHARTED 2: EL REINO DE LOS LADRONES - ED. ESPECIAL PS3
8. EL PROFESOR LAYTON Y LA CAJA DE PANDORA DS
9. FIFA 10 PSP
10. PRO EVOLUTION SOCCER 2010 XBOX360

yeah pro evolution love in spain, and it was only one week out. No taste :P

Around the Network

ODST seems to be dropping away fast.

Also, LBP is out of the top 40 this week. :(
Hopefully it'll jump back in as we approach Christmas.

ODST is dropping because of the MW2, it's the same genre and L4D2 is around the corner.

Phew, those are some good sales!

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

Wow Nintendo has 12 games on top 40

Amazing!

Call of Duty 2012= End of the world?

Just amazing how well this can sell. Seems like our internal numbers for UK are in agreement with Chart Track. Very nice.

Good continued sales of WSR as it gets to the holidays and Fifa 10, Mario and Sonic, and Forza 3 showing staying power.

And even given the magnitude of MW2 it has pushed Reflex sales as well just as I thought it would. Very nice. Hardware sales should be quite good in the UK as well.