By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - If 2012 is really Obama vs Palin

How do you think the votes would go? Do you think Palin stands a chance?

Right now, I'll still say yes, cause she is extremely popular with Republicans. Plus with Obama's popularity sinking, there is a chance he could be a one term president. Palin has always been a hot topic and I don't think that will ever change. I also still feel people would just want a woman to finally win and become president.

Reputation proceeds me, they told you I'm crazy, I swear I don't love the drama it loves me <3

BUY TAYLOR'S NEW ALBUM REPUTATION!!

Around the Network

Palin's popularity seems to slip every time she opens her mouth.. not to mention that the recession will be long over by then and Obama will be more popular than ever.

... do you really think she would win the primary?

The recession will likely be done by then. Obama will get all the credit even though he didn't do anything to help it. Sarah Palin is really popular with Republicans, but I think the GOP is more concerned with attracting independants. Which Sarah Palin has become horrible at.

While the conservative christian base that Palin appeals to is still strong in America (I'd say 25% or so of votes) she is so utterly terrible at attracting anybody else that she will have no chance at all.

The GOP will need somebody like McCain - respectable, intelligent and moderate - if they want to win in 2012. Palin is not that.

Around the Network

I don't think Palin has a chance against anybody. She actually had a negative impact for McCain.

It could be like that in 2012 but you never know.

TO GOD BE THE GLORY

I think it is more likely the world will end in 2012 than Sarah Palin winning the primary.

Fun fact: Levi Johnston is posing for playgirl. WHY DO I KNOW THAT?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F1gWECYYOSo

Please Watch/Share this video so it gets shown in Hollywood.

For Sarah Palin to ever stand a chance at getting in to the White House she'll need to appeal to a majority of Americans as a sound choice, as opposed to now, where she appeals to some republicans as a sound choice, and most people as an object of ridicule and mockery.

To do that she'll need to Stop sounding like an idiot, Stop taking a ridiculously combative left vs. right stance over every thing she's asked about and put her past record in office behind her by building a new one to show off. But since she ditched her job to go on the fame building circuit, that isn't going to happen.

I don't se how Palin can ever overcome the status of late night comedy generator.

I'm a mod, come to me if there's mod'n to do. 

Chrizum is the best thing to happen to the internet, Period.

Serves me right for challenging his sales predictions!

Bet with dsisister44: Red Steel 2 will sell 1 million within it's first 365 days of sales.

She is too stupid for the job...