By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Final Fantasy XIII main theme Petition to Square-Enix

Hero_time88 said:
Music-> visuals-> Graphics in JRPGs for me.

Gameplay, characters, story, these things don't matter??

4 ≈ One

Around the Network
darthdevidem01 said:
badgenome said:
Scoobes said:
Do we know what the song actually sounds like? I don't want to sign a petition if I haven't even heard the 2 songs in question.

WOW it actually feels good when seen with the trailer

very good song

i agree. they incorporated the song into the trailer very well, and if they can do it just as well in the game (which i have no doubts they wont), then this is really much fuss about nothing. I'd rather there be a song I know and recognize be in the game, than some random j pop song that i dont know the words to and cant understand.

i take back what i said. i hope your petition fails :P

it will fail. last time i checked only 200 ppl or so signed this thing. yea i highly doubt it will succeed. if the MW2 petition that had 200 000 signatures didnt work this wont either. So either put up or shut up

Rei said:

I will be surprised if you get even 1000 signs for a petition as stupid as this one. I think every sane person would find it embarassing to sign something like this.

Also shows how much of a "FF fan" you are. Lewis is insanely popular, this song will help FFXIII to sell, yet you dont care and request some shitty j-pop song nobody in the West knows about instead.

Eh

Uematsu's pop music is actually pretty nice.

I like "Kiss Me Good-Bye" in particular

http://www.youtube.com/user/NasChiTown#p/f/4/KjJf7IBOzPA

great theme song for ff13 right there

Not a 360 fanboy, just a PS3 fanboy hater that likes putting them in their place ^.^

Around the Network

I only speak english so guess what I am not signing.

I know that alot of Japanese "faithfuls" love orignal Japanese language tracks and all, but it does me no good if I don't understand it. And if I have to read it, then I don't want to hear it because that just annoys me even more. It makes me wish that they translated into English.

If you want to hear it in Japanese, then that is what imports are for....

I'm just saying...

shinyuhadouken said:
http://www.youtube.com/user/NasChiTown#p/f/4/KjJf7IBOzPA

great theme song for ff13 right there

lol

Hero_time88 said:
I repeat; The J-pop song has been made for the game and is a part of the game.

And so has the Japanese dub, but we aren't getting that either.

And no, I'm not signing this. I think the song sounds good.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

Khuutra said:
Rei said:

I will be surprised if you get even 1000 signs for a petition as stupid as this one. I think every sane person would find it embarassing to sign something like this.

Also shows how much of a "FF fan" you are. Lewis is insanely popular, this song will help FFXIII to sell, yet you dont care and request some shitty j-pop song nobody in the West knows about instead.

Eh

Uematsu's pop music is actually pretty nice.

I like "Kiss Me Good-Bye" in particular

I agree, but Uematsu didn't do it. That was Hitoshi Sakimoto as composer and Angela Aki did that song.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

uematsu's best song is Melodies of Life....I love that song

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey