By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - VG Chartz Chill Thread + Cafe

stof said:
Faxanadu said:

Stof, then you definitely need to try dolsut-bibimbap. same ingredients in a hot clay pot, much better taste. and being careful on the red chili paste is for girls.

About halloween, close to where I live, a castle lies which is called "Burg Frankenstein" (Castle Frankenstein). I kid you not. Heard there is some insane Halloween parties going on over there. Couldnt make it this year unfortunately...

http://www.hauntedhouseonline.com/haunted_house_in_darmstadt_germany_International_halloween_burg_frankenstein

"Fear paralyzes you? Excellent - so our monsters dont have to walk too much"

That sounds delicious. I'd like to change my order please. And why would I want to skimp on the red chili paste?

Wait... I thought burg was german for mountain. Like the great bergfilms of the 20's. But either way that sounds fantastic. I know Canada's wonderland is doing a haunted festival... But that just doesn't seem the same.

And why would anybody still want to see the Saw movies? The first one was ok in concept and so-so in execution. Nothing about it suggested it was sequel worthy material.

German lesson 1:

Burg = Castle (rather as in fortress, meant as a stronghold)

Berg = Mountain

Schloss = Castle (as in fairytale, not meant as a fortress) 

Any message from Faxanadu is written in good faith but shall neither be binding nor construed as constituting a commitment by Faxanadu except where provided for in a written agreement signed by an authorized representative of Faxanadu. This message is intended for the use of the forum members only.

The views expressed here may be personal and/or offensive and are not necessarily the views of Faxanadu.

Around the Network
FJ-Warez said:
Mesero, yo quiero unas gorditas picadas.... oh wait..

"Grabs a cookie, a coke, and runs to the corner..."

gorditas? no gracias. mejor pollo con mole o tacos al pastor. o los dos juntos.

Any message from Faxanadu is written in good faith but shall neither be binding nor construed as constituting a commitment by Faxanadu except where provided for in a written agreement signed by an authorized representative of Faxanadu. This message is intended for the use of the forum members only.

The views expressed here may be personal and/or offensive and are not necessarily the views of Faxanadu.

I'm awaiting my order Soriku..!

Faxanadu said:
FJ-Warez said:
Mesero, yo quiero unas gorditas picadas.... oh wait..

"Grabs a cookie, a coke, and runs to the corner..."

gorditas? no gracias. mejor pollo con mole o tacos al pastor. o los dos juntos.

Tengo un examen de Español jueves, necesito practicar más. muchisimas gracias.

Help! I'm stuck in a forum signature!

I just convinced a guy I was Canadian.

Around the Network

I think the menu needs change. No one eats here anymore.

PS360 ftw!

Currently playing..........

Gears of War 2, GTA IV Lost and Damned, Little Big Planet (Yes I said I had no interest but my girl wanted to try it and we did and now Im hooked )

I want a special order of ribs, fries, anddd, how about Lon Lon milk as I play super mario world. :)

I think the menu is missing some vienna sausages.

Faxanadu said:

German lesson 1:

Burg = Castle (rather as in fortress, meant as a stronghold)

Berg = Mountain

Schloss = Castle (as in fairytale, not meant as a fortress)

Fantastic German lesson Faxanadu. I thank you muchly.

personally, if I were to build a burg, I'd make it in a berg. 

I'm a mod, come to me if there's mod'n to do. 

Chrizum is the best thing to happen to the internet, Period.

Serves me right for challenging his sales predictions!

Bet with dsisister44: Red Steel 2 will sell 1 million within it's first 365 days of sales.

stof said:
Faxanadu said:

Stof, then you definitely need to try dolsut-bibimbap. same ingredients in a hot clay pot, much better taste. and being careful on the red chili paste is for girls.

About halloween, close to where I live, a castle lies which is called "Burg Frankenstein" (Castle Frankenstein). I kid you not. Heard there is some insane Halloween parties going on over there. Couldnt make it this year unfortunately...

http://www.hauntedhouseonline.com/haunted_house_in_darmstadt_germany_International_halloween_burg_frankenstein

"Fear paralyzes you? Excellent - so our monsters dont have to walk too much"

That sounds delicious. I'd like to change my order please. And why would I want to skimp on the red chili paste?

Wait... I thought burg was german for mountain. Like the great bergfilms of the 20's. But either way that sounds fantastic. I know Canada's wonderland is doing a haunted festival... But that just doesn't seem the same.

And why would anybody still want to see the Saw movies? The first one was ok in concept and so-so in execution. Nothing about it suggested it was sequel worthy material.

burg means "castle" in German i think