By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - VG Chartz Chill Thread + Cafe

Around the Network

Oh yeah, all this moderating gets me thirsty...

*Grabs a mug*

Hey ladies, I've got power!

I have the strong urge to start a bar fight...

*Continues to sip slowly*

"I'll take a milk on the rocks"...*looks around at all the tough guys drinking beers*..."in a dirty glass"...

*looks around while eating a bowl of corn flakes*

>_>

"Everyone else see's the Joker laugh; only Harley has ever seen him cry."- Arleen Sorkin

In an hour of Darkness a blind man is
the best guide. In an age of Insanity
look to the madman to show the way.
- - Warhammer 40,000 rule book

Around the Network

Um, I'll take one.

WTH is lon-lon milk? (I first read something else X__X but you don't want to know that).

And there is no Sake :(;

Do you do special orders? Because I could really go for a bibimbap. It's a Korean dish with shredded beef and an egg over mixed vegetables and rice. Quite delicious.

Anyways, I through a halloween party last night, and it once again re-affirmed my opinion that Halloween is a better holiday than Christmas. It's just so much more fun. I love figuring out and making a costume. Hell, I even trick or treated last time. Oh sure I was 22, but my blue man costume was enough that no one cared how old I was. I really think Halloween should be made a civil holiday as well. Parents shouldn't have to work on the 31st of October. It's just not fair.

I'm a mod, come to me if there's mod'n to do. 

Chrizum is the best thing to happen to the internet, Period.

Serves me right for challenging his sales predictions!

Bet with dsisister44: Red Steel 2 will sell 1 million within it's first 365 days of sales.

MontanaHatchet said:
I have the strong urge to start a bar fight...

*Continues to sip slowly*

Whash did you shay about my mother?

*Smashes a handle over Montana's head* 

Where is my lasagna? I want to drink grape fanta. This thread sucks without skittles for candies.

Satan said:

"You are for ever angry, all you care about is intelligence, but I repeat again that I would give away all this superstellar life, all the ranks and honours, simply to be transformed into the soul of a merchant's wife weighing eighteen stone and set candles at God's shrine."