By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Seriously people, don't some of you have any responsibilities?

lulz it took a level 47 Duty calls to make you realize eh?

well as for me pen foster = 3 hours a day, and im a jobless yet pretty mind you hobo soo... xD

As for the overall however i belive if your a true gamer and you have a job, kids or what not that'd find a way to make a decent amount of room for gaming.

Around the Network

I am so jealous of Cypher1980! I just lock my family in the cellar when I wanna play video ga---hold on a sec.......

HEY! SHUT THE HELL UP DOWN THERE!! DON'T HAVE ME GET THE HOSE, AGAIN!!!!

You know, the crazy part is that when I type that stuff, they can hear it. That's freaky. Now, where was I.......oh yeah. Shun responsibility!

I should not have time to play with my study.So I do sleepless night in order to keep gaming

i cant afford modern warfare 2 yet :(

This is my #1 peeve with online gaming. I don't mind playing teams in L4D that are better than mine, I just hate playing teams whose members play 40+ hours every two weeks and clearly have every single aspect of the game distilled down to where every decision is calculated and nothing is left to chance. Some of them even set their steam profiles to private to hide how much time they play.

Demon's Souls Official Thread  | Currently playing: Left 4 Dead 2, LittleBigPlanet 2, Magicka

Around the Network
d21lewis said:
I am so jealous of Cypher1980! I just lock my family in the cellar when I wanna play video ga---hold on a sec.......

HEY! SHUT THE HELL UP DOWN THERE!! DON'T HAVE ME GET THE HOSE, AGAIN!!!!

You know, the crazy part is that when I type that stuff, they can hear it. That's freaky. Now, where was I.......oh yeah. Shun responsibility!

I almost skipped work once to play some PC game that I can't remember now. It's cool though: it was so slow that day that I just played GBA all my shift instead.

im lvl 42, but my responsiblities are taken care of, i just go to school do my work when i get home and play cod while on the computer, i will be getting a job soon though =/

The Anarchyz said:
Many of you can skip school or college for some days (i did it also) but now that i'm working, i can't do that, but the goodness is that my job involves traveling so i put to use the handhelds and carry at least one console with me for the nights i'm doing nothing, last year i had to go to Tulsa for 2 weeks, no offense for people from there, but damn that place is boring, fortunately it was the holiday season and i had the PS3 with me...

Some might be able to skip if they are undergrads (though, I don't see how you can do it for Senior level courses), but once you are in grad school-- skipping will kill your academic career (if your program is decent, skipping one class will kill your grade and one bad grade is enough to finish you in grad school). Though, I don't see why people skip classes anyway-- for any given school day you will only have 2-3 hours of class (and that is assuming you are taking 15 hours--- 12 is considered full time). 

I'm from Oklahoma-- and you are right, Tulsa is kinda boring.  Tulsa has actually been dying for about 20 years (the oil bust in the 80's really hurt Tulsa).  That being said-- people live in Oklahoma because it is a slower lifestyle.  I am one of those individuals that enjoys the slower lifestyle-- but even I don't have enough time to play games as much as some others (between work, grad school, and my family I am lucky to play games a few hours a week).

I started playing the game around 3:00pm the day it came out and a guy had 2 1/2 days online. No fucking joke. Theres probably guys with 3 or 4 days by now.

badgenome said:

Well, some people take Call of Duty very, very seriously.

LMFAO

ahh man old people are right, the new gen is totally useless.  Just a bunch of pathetic weak mined trash that should be castrated.  God forbid the likes of that ever get to breed.