By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Seriously people, don't some of you have any responsibilities?

I stayed home one day for MW2 because I was up literally all night no sleep playing it.
Big whoop, it's one day of school, oh no! The world ends!

Around the Network
Smashed said:
I stayed home one day for MW2 because I was up literally all night no sleep playing it.

Get your priorities straight dude!

Keep this in mind when reading what I type...

I've been gaming longer than many of you have been alive.

dougsdad0629 said:
Smashed said:

Get your priorities straight dude!

Again...

One day of school! OH NO IM GOING TO FAIL!!

It's easier to sit at home and play a video game hours on end than it is to socialize with real people. Some people enjoy it. I'm glad I'm not one of them.

360 Games Now Playing   360 Games unopened:  Resonance of Fate  Last 360 Game I Beat: Resident Evil 5

DS Games Now Playing: Dragon Quest VI  DS Games unopened Knights in the Nightmare, Etrian Odyssey III, Okamiden, Dragon Quest IX Last DS Game I beat: Radiant Historia

Wii Games Now Playing  Super Mario Galaxy 2, Arc Rise Fantasia  Wii  Games unopened  Little King's Story, Sonic Colors, Silent Hill Shattered Memories Last Wii Game I beat: Sin & Punishment 2

badgenome said:

Well, some people take Call of Duty very, very seriously.

Holy shite why was that kid so pissed? Is it a joke? He didn't like the game so he played it for 15 hours and then made a tape crying?

Around the Network

Well, considering a plethora of people take days...even weeks off of work/school just to play big releases such as MW2...I would say no, for a time being all else is put aside for these people.

Past Avatar picture!!!

Don't forget your helmet there, Master Chief!

Fell ill ten years ago.

Had to retire from work in my twenties. Luckily I was insured so still have an income.
Illness means no wife or kids.

So Basically Some of us dont have any responsibilities.

Cypher1980 said:
Fell ill ten years ago.

Had to retire from work in my twenties. Luckily I was insured so still have an income.
Illness means no wife or kids.

So Basically Some of us dont have any responsibilities.

All the best to you sir.

Keep this in mind when reading what I type...

I've been gaming longer than many of you have been alive.

That's how I feel. I shirk my responsibilities all the time and yet I still hop on Uncharted 2 and see people that are level 50 while I'm level 25, and I feel like I've drained so many hours into U2's multiplayer.

Currently playing: Uncharted: Drake's Fortune, NBA2k11, Metal Gear Solid, Picross 3d

Many of you can skip school or college for some days (i did it also) but now that i'm working, i can't do that, but the goodness is that my job involves traveling so i put to use the handhelds and carry at least one console with me for the nights i'm doing nothing, last year i had to go to Tulsa for 2 weeks, no offense for people from there, but damn that place is boring, fortunately it was the holiday season and i had the PS3 with me...