By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Seriously people, don't some of you have any responsibilities?

I love video games.  From the day my parents bought an Atari 2600 for us to play, I've been hooked.  However, I'm seriously wondering whether some of you actually do ANYTHING else at all.  Don't you have duties/responsibilities?  School, a house, a job, kids, etc.?

The straw that broke the camel's back and sent me on this rant is that I finally received my copy of Modern Warfare 2 yesterday.  I played a bit of online and saw people leveled as high as 47!  Already?  How the hell has anyone achieved such a high level on a game that's only been out a couple of days?

Keep this in mind when reading what I type...

I've been gaming longer than many of you have been alive.

Around the Network

People skip on their responsibilities.

Well, some people take Call of Duty very, very seriously.

Either very skilled players that have been playing like every COD game untill now,either no-life players who even play during the night and so on

School and Work....thats it

Around the Network

Those are the same people that make me frustrated at online multiplayer. People who obviously have way more time to devote to gaming than I do.

Keep this in mind when reading what I type...

I've been gaming longer than many of you have been alive.

I haven't had any classes for the past few days so I could have played Modern Warfare 2 all day. I'm only at level 20 though.

embarrassingly im only level 12... and the day i got it there where people at level 30 and up, i dont get how they do it

I asked some people online how they got to level 30 and higher so fast. They replied that they have no lives and they played all day lol.