By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Nintendo announces Hotel Dusk Sequel on DS: Last Window

Mr. Nice said:

*SPOILER* Yeah, he may not have found Bradley but he helped out all of those people, fullfilled stories in a sense, and I think that was essentially what he came there to do when all was said in the end.  I really liked how Bradley told him not foolow him, and the ending kinda left it up for the fans to decide exactly what Kyle ended up doing in the end.  I really liked that ending in that situation.

Fair enough. For what it's worth, I agree that almost everyone in the hotel "found peace" by the next morning, thanks to Hyde, and the limited scope is one of the biggest reasons I like the game so much, but that still leaves more than enough room to make a sequel. Whether they *should* is a separate matter (I think so myself).

Around the Network

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MY FAV GAME ON DS!! and trace memory!

Sega For Life - Gaming Died When Sega Died ... Sega <3

The nintendo before - ' wii release ' <3
Sega before ' Software Only ' <3

Anti M$ (Therefore anti 360) - im making it official ... Go play your meaningless FPS Games ...

This is awesome news. I love Kyle Hyde

OMG OMG OMG!! Hotel Dusk was one of my favourite DS games ever, I was just wondering the other day if they would ever do another game like it, and then BAM a sequel is announced, this is fantastic, can't wait! :D

Nintendo Network ID: Cheebee   3DS Code: 2320 - 6113 - 9046