By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - GOD OF WAR Collection Unboxing\Start-Up Screens

Around the Network

Pretty nifty.

Where's the demo?

Happy_man said:
Where's the demo?

the demo must be in the GOW 2 bonus content

Otherwise,one of the images showcases a GOW 3 manual,there must be a code for it in the manual to activate it in the GOW collection disc or download it from the PSN

<--- so thats the cover art for GoW III ? where did i see that picture before?

Around the Network
PullusPardus said:

Don't think so.Its just a booklet of God of War art and all.GOW 3 will definitely have a better cover

@4RD

Based on R&C:ACIT, and Uncharted 2, I asume that will be the final cover. I could care less either way, because covers don't mean anything, but that seems to be Sony's trend.

Stop hate, let others live the life they were given. Everyone has their problems, and no one should have to feel ashamed for the way they were born. Be proud of who you are, encourage others to be proud of themselves. Learn, research, absorb everything around you. Nothing is meaningless, a purpose is placed on everything no matter how you perceive it. Discover how to love, and share that love with everything that you encounter. Help make existence a beautiful thing.

Kevyn B Grams
10/03/2010 

KBG29 on PSN&XBL

it sucks the Demo Does not come included on the disc , But pretty nice Case overall . a day 1 buy for me .

Atto Suggests...:

Book - Malazan Book of the Fallen series 

Game - Metro Last Light

TV - Deadwood

Music - Forest Swords 

Solid_Snake4RD said:
PullusPardus said:

Don't think so.Its just a booklet of God of War art and all.GOW 3 will definitely have a better cover

That contain the download code for GOW3 demo, i saw someone selling it here (smart dude)

@PP

That wallpaper was given to anyone who filled the "what do u want to see in the GOW3 limited edition"

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

its out?
cant wait till we in Europe get it!