By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Only 3 pages and people is already asking if I have posted at all..

I WILL USE CAPS FROM NOW SO PEOPLE WILL NOTICE ME OK?

AND.. FUCK! WE TECHNICALLY LOST A COP AND A DOCTOR YESTERDAY, AT LEAST THE LYNCHED ONE WAS MAFIA..

DAMN SON1X.. I THOUGHT YOU WOULDN'T BE LIKE AXUMBLADE AND HAVE A SERIAL KILLER.. IT LOOKS THAT AT LEAST YOU PUT EXTRA ROLES IN THE TOWN SIDE.

||Tag courtesy of fkusumot - "Heaven is like a Nintendo theme park!"||Join the Medal of Honor: Heroes 2 American League HERE!||

Around the Network
c03n3nj0 said:
trashleg said:
c03n3nj0 said:
I iz tracking. But I'm too lazy to read right now. Will read this crap later.

/super fast guy that can travel between towns in 1 second n' stuff

... God?  is that you?

If I say yes will you give me donuts?

um... yes? but if you're lying to us, then you will be modkilled. ok? D:

Highwaystar101 said: trashleg said that if I didn't pay back the money she leant me, she would come round and break my legs... That's why people call her trashleg, because she trashes the legs of the people she loan sharks money to.
trashleg said:
c03n3nj0 said:
trashleg said:
c03n3nj0 said:
I iz tracking. But I'm too lazy to read right now. Will read this crap later.

/super fast guy that can travel between towns in 1 second n' stuff

... God?  is that you?

If I say yes will you give me donuts?

um... yes? but if you're lying to us, then you will be modkilled. ok? D:

*Deep Voice*

Come my child, give me Donut!

Oh, and some of that milkshake you left in the fridge. It looked good.

Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."                               

Can you two stop it? Cut it out, I'm trying to find out why falcon skipped voting for dsister, this is no time for that. Jo, go back to your game

oh.. uh... ok ^___^

and a cookie? *gives you cookie*

anyway, enough spammage for one day. get back to that other town! >.

Highwaystar101 said: trashleg said that if I didn't pay back the money she leant me, she would come round and break my legs... That's why people call her trashleg, because she trashes the legs of the people she loan sharks money to.
Around the Network

You did good, trashleg. Cookies are welcome.

C03n3nj0 out!

/zooms outta this god-forsaken town

Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."                               

sorry zexen

and falcon, it may be ONLY 3 pages, but thats 150 posts!! :-O why didn't you vote for Dsister?

...or, in fact, post at all?

Yes, I didn't vote for dsister, since everybody joined the bandwagon I didn't feel like it was necessary to do it, it's not like if you needed my vote.

||Tag courtesy of fkusumot - "Heaven is like a Nintendo theme park!"||Join the Medal of Honor: Heroes 2 American League HERE!||

well no, but then he turned up mafia and you didn't really post the whole time!

what is your alignment?