By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Demon's Soul or Dragon Age

let me see if I can find a review that talks about the difference

edit: http://www.gametrailers.com/video/review-dragon-age/58516

at 7 min. 30 seconds this review talks about the difference pretty well

Honestly, I think the best idea would be to make a decision on whether you want a more tactical RPG, or an action RPG.

Around the Network

Demon soul ..... I'm playing dragon age n it's good too but I personnly enjoyed ds more. Game actually is pretty easy once u play it in one play through. I can actually beat the game in around 15 to 20 hrs if I hurry. a bow n arrows is bascslly all u need to beat every boss with. No matter wat u will be happy with either.

Demon's Souls.

4 ≈ One

Torillian said:

let me see if I can find a review that talks about the difference

edit: http://www.gametrailers.com/video/review-dragon-age/58516

at 7 min. 30 seconds this review talks about the difference pretty well

Honestly, I think the best idea would be to make a decision on whether you want a more tactical RPG, or an action RPG.

Thanks man I think I'll get it for PC the specs don't seem too demanding

Demon souls man then take your sweet time play Dragon Age.

Around the Network

Like trollian said. Dragon Age for PC. I haven't played the console version, but its really tactical and the use of mouse and how it controls for PC seems impossible to be as smooth on consoles.

I want Demon's Souls in EU damn it!

I would go for demon souls. I much prefer action RPGs to tactical. In sayng that im not sure if Dragon Age really is a definitive tactical RPG whereas Demon Souls seems to be one of the definitive action RPGs though I have never played it.

Tease.

Demon's Souls is published by Atlus which means after the holidays, this title might be hard to find being niche and all. Dragon Age is gonna be in your face for a long time being from EA.

I have them both and both kick ass! But i would go with Demon's Souls for now and get Dragon Age sometime after the holiday season.

Demon's Souls.
if you found the version of limited edition Dragon Age , then get that, cause its with DLC.

I recommend getting both as they both rock!

but for the love of god, buy the PC version of Dragon age.