By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - trashleg's Scottish thread. only

I don't think I could stand the sound of that for more than a minute. This thread makes me appreciate my sexy accent.

Around the Network

why is it that i only see trashleg post in offtopic? in a videogame forum.

angrypoolman said:
why is it that i only see trashleg post in offtopic? in a videogame forum.

ah post in urr places tae, bit oaf-topic is whurr ah hae all ma convos n that eh. plus, ah go intae the urr forums tae read aboot stuff, if its no sumhin ah kin comment oan fo ah jist read it an leave.. bit ye're welcome tae hae a squatch froo mah post history if ye take a shinin tae it, ah'm sure apart frae the the mafia games n awrat ye will find some posts. lately fo, ah've been busy at uni so no been up tae much gaming or discussion. so's haud yer wheesht if ye've goat nowt constructive tae say ,an if ye dinnae like it ye kin git tae..

Highwaystar101 said: trashleg said that if I didn't pay back the money she leant me, she would come round and break my legs... That's why people call her trashleg, because she trashes the legs of the people she loan sharks money to.

@Maxwell: "here, ah really fancy yoou, an i bought ye this wee cake hing cos ah thocht we kid like git married or that so eh, how abowt it?"

@Racer x: i might one day

@Thatmax: awesomes, you will be fluent in scots afre ye know it!

@ Okey: its really not that bad in real life for anybody who hasn't yet noticed, this isn't a serious thread. och noo.

@izaaz: lassie and laddie are used more often, but they mean the same thing.

@lolita: lol i'll take that as a compliment XD

Highwaystar101 said: trashleg said that if I didn't pay back the money she leant me, she would come round and break my legs... That's why people call her trashleg, because she trashes the legs of the people she loan sharks money to.
Around the Network

i have no idea what the fuck you just said

angrypoolman said:
i have no idea what the fuck you just said

basically, i havent had much time for games or internet lately, but i DO go into other bits of the forum, to read about stuff. but there's no point in me posting what's already been posted about a new game or whatever, so i read and leave. i come into off-topic for some real-life comic relief, and basically if you don't like it shut up and get tae fuck. and stop spamming up a thread that clearly doesnt interest you. and while you're here, this wasnt very nice.

LOL.
i know.

*Sean Connery looks on in disbelief*

Proud member of the SONIC SUPPORT SQUAD

Tag "Sorry man. Someone pissed in my Wheaties."

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger

The best thing about Scotland is the women. BJ on first date, anal by the 3rd.

They also have the best golf courses in the world only rivaled by Portugal.