By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - trashleg's Scottish thread. only

hatmoza said:
HAHAHAHAHA

5 stars for calling me out in the video

The other dude is funny and you you look swell in glasses ya blinde bat

lol thats my wee brother.. he's brilliant, so he is. and thanks, i thought i'd keep them on to contribute to the teacher image

Highwaystar101 said: trashleg said that if I didn't pay back the money she leant me, she would come round and break my legs... That's why people call her trashleg, because she trashes the legs of the people she loan sharks money to.
Around the Network

Can you ask your brother what it was like bringing The Ring to Mordor?? How exactly did he feel regarding leaving his friends behind to go with some hot elf chick to a land of immortals? Also what was it like watching a Golem burn alive in lava?

I have Scottish blood in my vein, mixed with African American and some Mexican blood too. I can't wait to roll to Scotland.

Trash, is that where you are from?

Necromunda said:
Can you ask your brother what it was like bringing The Ring to Mordor?? How exactly did he feel regarding leaving his friends behind to go with some hot elf chick to a land of immortals? Also what was it like watching a Golem burn alive in lava?

well, considering that my brother is actually 6'5", i doubt he would know what its like to be a hobbit. and im not "some hot elf chick", im his sister   lol. numpty.

Highwaystar101 said: trashleg said that if I didn't pay back the money she leant me, she would come round and break my legs... That's why people call her trashleg, because she trashes the legs of the people she loan sharks money to.

I was talking about the elf chick in the movie... not you... lol, although you would make quite the hot elf chick. And obv the shortness is all done with Camera Angles... durr

Around the Network

ach, aye would roll bouf does arses - ach, I would roll both those r's

Tallgeese101 said:
ach, aye would roll bouf does Rs - ach, I would roll both those r's

"arses" means "bums" -

keep trying!  can you roll your Rs? rrrrrrrrr!

As a Canadian, Ah recognized one thing!

Ahwizpyoorlik'ahtbut at the beginning, since you and your brother were bantering rather quickly. I had to slow down and listen multiple times to the same part. Reading it is a lot easier - at least right now. Hopefully I'll know a few more phrases by the end of your lessons, to add to mah catch phrase.

Soriku said:
trashleg said:

Ahwizpyoorlik'ahtbut - i was so amazed lol, this is overly complicated for such a simple phrase O_o yeah, its just one of thse things im afraid. most commonly used by teenage girls >.<

Ah wis steamin oot ma nut – I was really drunk I was steaming my nuts? :o nonono, i was steamin out my head (nut = head)

Ah'l smash ye – I’ll beat you up This one sounds cool. it wouldn't be cool if you heard it from a huge chunk of a person, XD

And we get to see trashleg in a real vid! :o

lol i hope you weren't disappointed i've proved im not a 35 year-old man, at the very least.

madskillz said:
I have Scottish blood in my vein, mixed with African American and some Mexican blood too. I can't wait to roll to Scotland.

Trash, is that where you are from?

thats cool yeah thats where im from and have lived all my life