By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - trashleg's Scottish thread. only

Even though I've showed it twice before, it must be posted again:

Around the Network

Monti, you are full of win.

at least its in the right place noo, och aye.

Highwaystar101 said: trashleg said that if I didn't pay back the money she leant me, she would come round and break my legs... That's why people call her trashleg, because she trashes the legs of the people she loan sharks money to.
trashleg said:
highwaystar101 said:

Was it: Now to fill your notepad thing with these words... The letter A is brought to you by Atherosclerosis?

Was it a play on Sesame street and how the Scottish people eat lots of fatty cholesterol filled food? lol.

Aye tink aym getin' d'hang o' dis.
ah hin ah'm gettin the hang ae this

yes!

tomorrow, we'll go ower the letter B an' some basic wurds. it'll be barry :D

*punches air in celebration* - The only reason I knew that is because of my girlfriend to be honest. She uses these words a lot, slowly but surely some of them have seeped through into my brain.

But unfortunately my Scottish still needs improvement

highwaystar101 said:
trashleg said:
highwaystar101 said:

Was it: Now to fill your notepad thing with these words... The letter A is brought to you by Atherosclerosis?

Was it a play on Sesame street and how the Scottish people eat lots of fatty cholesterol filled food? lol.

yes!

*punches air in celebration* - The only reason I knew that is because of my girlfriend to be honest. She uses these words a lot, slowly but surely some of them have seeped through into my brain.

your girlfriend is scottish?!?!?!!?!?! weel weel weel, ye kept that hidden did ye no!

Highwaystar101 said: trashleg said that if I didn't pay back the money she leant me, she would come round and break my legs... That's why people call her trashleg, because she trashes the legs of the people she loan sharks money to.
trashleg said:
highwaystar101 said:
trashleg said:
highwaystar101 said:

yes!

your girlfriend is scottish?!?!?!!?!?! weel weel weel, ye kept that hidden did ye no!

Lol. No she's not Scottish, I was referring to the word "Atherosclerosis", she's a doctor and after two years of being with her I am starting to find my self knowing various medical terms that I shouldn't and giving (what is probably unsound) medical advice to people and wandering where it came from a few seconds later.

As for my Girlfriend, she's half Belgian, half English.

Around the Network

^haha ah thocht ye mibbe meant that an aw. of course, we're familiar wi it up here lawl.

sad fact that scotland's considered the "fat man ae Europe". bit what-ivvvvurrr.

righto. aff tae bed. ah'll teach ye's aw the letter B an' the basics the morn.

oy, aem ai spweking scots raight?

Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."                               

c03n3nj0 said:
oy, aem ai spweking scots raight?

umm...  sadly not.

"here, (or "haw!"), am ah speakin scots richt (or "ryt (with a glottal stop instead of "t")")?"

Auuuhhhhhhhhhhh

ay wanted to speach scots ryt

Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."                               

c03n3nj0 said:
Auuuhhhhhhhhhhh

ay wanted to speach scots ryt
ah            tae speak

dinnae worry pal, that's whit this thread is here fer