By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - FOX News : MW2 allows 8 Year olds to become TERRORISTS!!!

theprof00 said:
Riachu said:
richardhutnik said:
If it is the airport level, I can see people getting upset. That level is very disturbing. But, I believe it works to advance the story. You are also told to turn it off, if you would be offended. The level fits the storyline, so people need to understand the point of a game narrative.

Video games are suffering from the new media is evil syndrome that plagued comic books a few decades ago.  The difference is that comic books suffered in popularity because of that and are for the most part very niche now whereas video games seemed to actually became more popular because of it.

I'm sorry, but graphic novels and comic books are much larger than they've ever been.

I mean superhero comics.  Manga and graphic novels are indeed more popular than ever but those comic books sold only in specialty stores...not so much.

Around the Network

that's because superheros are generally lame.

however, xmen and other well crafted superhero characters are very popular nowadays.

That mission really wasn't that bad. It's not like you see their heads exploding or torn apart. You can't evem hit the bodies for effect. You don't even have to shoot the civilians, just the police.

19:44:34 Skeezer METAL GEAR ONLINE
19:44:36 Skeezer FAILURE
19:44:51 ABadClown You're right!
19:44:55 ABadClown Hur hur hur
19:45:01 Skeezer i meant
19:45:04 Skeezer YOU ARE A FAILKURE
19:45:08 Skeezer FAILURE*

yeah it's nothing near as graphic as steakandcheese, ogrish, or encyclopedia dramatica

HOW DARE FOXNEWS TALK ABOUT REALITY

Truth is kids will play this terrorist simulator.

It is the biggest product of the Christmas Season news should be reporting the content.

Repent or be destroyed

Around the Network

Are you implying that Fox News might ignore the facts for the sake of a populist sensationalist news story?

Oh yeah, love that journalistic integrity. 

I'm a mod, come to me if there's mod'n to do. 

Chrizum is the best thing to happen to the internet, Period.

Serves me right for challenging his sales predictions!

Bet with dsisister44: Red Steel 2 will sell 1 million within it's first 365 days of sales.

"I troll "

I'm the kind of moron who thinks rape is funny*

*The following post was an edit by stof.

REPORTED theprof00 to a mod.  Dude do u know why none of your liberal media comedians r into your joke because they would be sued for slander.

Repent or be destroyed

coolbeans said:
Uraeus said:
Does anyone sane ever listen to the batcrazy Glenn Beck channel anyway?

*Raises hand* While sure his yelling at the camera is too much, at least somebody's questioning what the president is doing besides his NCAA tournament draft board.  I guess I like to be stickler for where my money and my relative's money is being used and if it's being used wisely, go figure right?

But you had no issue at all when they weren't questionning the acts of the previous president right ?

Fox News is the worse trash journalism I have ever seen on TV and they don't even care to hide it anymore...( although Lou Dobbs on CNN isn't much better..)

PS3-Xbox360 gap : 1.5 millions and going up in PS3 favor !

PS3-Wii gap : 20 millions and going down !