By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - New super mario bros Wii on metacritic.

^^
Yeah Its a joke paper, but not their reviews.

Around the Network

its down to 86 now.

Dont wanna start a flamebait, but wii hasn't recived a single AAA game this year except Metriod Prime Collection, and 2 games in that collection are from last gen

BladeOfGod said:
its down to 86 now.

Dont wanna start a flamebait, but wii hasn't recived a single AAA game this year except Metriod Prime Collection, and 2 games in that collection are from last gen

I'm getting pretty tired of this Metacritic generation.

AAA has nothing to do with Metacritic or quality (which is subjective). It's solely means it has top production values and marketing. That is all!

For most people, New Super Mario Bros is a lot more "AAA" than a shitload of 90 rated games on Metacritic. It's going to outsell most of those games as well.

BladeOfGod said:
its down to 86 now.

I'm devastated, I'm stuck playing games that Metacritic has deemed only AA and one of the best game compilations ever made. 

Chrizum said:
BladeOfGod said:
its down to 86 now.

AAA has nothing to do with Metacritic or quality (which is subjective). It's solely means it has top production values and marketing. That is all!

For most people, New Super Mario Bros is a lot more "AAA" than a shitload of 90 rated games on Metacritic. It's going to outsell most of those games as well.

i am not saying NSMB Wii is bad , im just saying when a system didnt recived A SINGLE 90+ game in entire year, there is something wrong going on

Around the Network
BladeOfGod said:
Chrizum said:
BladeOfGod said:
its down to 86 now.

i am not saying NSMB Wii is bad , im just saying when a system didnt recived A SINGLE 90+ game in entire year, there is something wrong going on

Most Wii owners don't think anything is wrong. They're enjoying Mario, Metroid, Call of Duty and Resident Evil at the moment.

Seeing as you don't ayn a Wii, I'm inclined to say you don't really know what you're talking about, and are basing your opinion solely on Metacritic, which is an extremely poor source to base your opinion on.

BladeOfGod said:
Chrizum said:
BladeOfGod said:
its down to 86 now.

Good point. It clearly shows that people take metacritics too serious and that its system of collecting reviews and extrapolating a definite score is broken.

Pro - Tip

"Reviewers are biased"
"Reviewers are bought" = Their opinion differs from my own
"Edge hates Nintendo"

Stop hating because people didn't think Super Mario is the next coming of Jesus.

Chrizum said:
BladeOfGod said:
Chrizum said:
BladeOfGod said:
its down to 86 now.

Most Wii owners don't think anything is wrong. They're enjoying Mario, Metroid, Call of Duty and Resident Evil at the moment.

Seeing as you don't own a Wii, I'm inclined to day you don't really know what you're talking about, and are basing your opinion solely on Metacritic, which is an extremely poor source to base your opinion on.

i think most wii owners dont wanna admit anything is wrong.  

And yes, i dont own i wii, but i might buy one to play this game  

What do I have to admit? I enjoy playing my games, some more, some less.