By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - New super mario bros Wii on metacritic.

Diglet said:
^^
Yeah Its a joke paper, but not their reviews.

I disagree.  It's clear to me that their reviews are jokes.

Smash Bros: 2363-5325-6342 

Around the Network
BladeOfGod said:
its down to 86 now.

Dont wanna start a flamebait, but wii hasn't recived a single AAA game this year except Metriod Prime Collection, and 2 games in that collection are from last gen

And according to people who actually have to pay for their games (eg Amazon) PS3/360 doesn't have any 'AAA' games whatsoever while the Wii has plenty.

Nov 2016 - NES outsells PS1 (JP)

Don't Play Stationary 4 ever. Switch!

All these AAA games on the ps3/xbox360 have bought their reviews... And just look at some review sites metacritic lists. I've never even heard of them and they only write reviews for one console. Biased much?

Nintendo doesn't need to buy their reviews as they know most people that have a wii don't look at online reviews.

I think it's funny how on metacritic for almost any HD game the user score is lower then the average professional review score and vice versa with the wii.

Metacritic is a great site because you don't have to search ages for other reviews. All collected in one place, but to use it for which game you buy.... No thank you!

Ps: What's up with the "onion club" site? They always give wii games bad reviews and I see them giving 100% to every HD game.

Wii Games that should have gotten a 90+ on metacritic and didn't because of "core" gamer bias:

Metroid Prime 3
Wii Fit (and plus)
Mario Kart Wii
Punch-out!!
Wii Sports Resort

and the newest game to add to the list.... (drumroll)

...new Super Mario Bros Wii

Pyro as Bill said:
BladeOfGod said:
its down to 86 now.

Dont wanna start a flamebait, but wii hasn't recived a single AAA game this year except Metriod Prime Collection, and 2 games in that collection are from last gen

And according to people who actually have to pay for their games (eg Amazon) PS3/360 doesn't have any 'AAA' games whatsoever while the Wii has plenty.

According to that logic Twilight is one of the books ever written, New Moon one of the best movies, and Jonas Brothers one of the best bands. Do you have to agree? No. You're allowed to have your own opinion but you should also respect others' opinions as well.

Around the Network

Wow some people are really trying to compensate here ...

You shouldn't respect everyone's opinion and one opinion is meaningless today unless you have some form of authority. Your opinion only matters when you're part of a big group.

silicon said:
Pyro as Bill said:
BladeOfGod said:
its down to 86 now.

According to that logic Twilight is one of the books ever written, New Moon one of the best movies, and Jonas Brothers one of the best bands. Do you have to agree? No. You're allowed to have your own opinion but you should also respect others' opinions as well.

Nah, they are temporary. Elvis, The Beatles and Michael Jackson are probably the best musicians (I'm not a fan of any of them but I accept they're the best musical entertainers). Books? No idea. Bible maybe. Greatest story ever told apparently.

NSMB, Wii Sports, WSR, Mario Kart, Wii Fit are the best games available for the majority of gamers. If a game sells 20M it's a quality game and clearly deserves a high score.

Nov 2016 - NES outsells PS1 (JP)

Don't Play Stationary 4 ever. Switch!

Pyro as Bill said:
silicon said:
Pyro as Bill said:
BladeOfGod said:
its down to 86 now.

Nah, they are temporary. Elvis, The Beatles and Michael Jackson are probably the best musicians (I'm not a fan of any of them but I accept they're the best musical entertainers). Books? No idea. Bible maybe. Greatest story ever told apparently.

NSMB, Wii Sports, WSR, Mario Kart, Wii Fit are the best games available for the majority of gamers. If a game sells 20M it's a quality game and clearly deserves a high score.

What you don't understand is how a review is actually written.

Seece said:

What you don't understand is how a review is actually written.

...What a peculiar thing to say.

Would you expand on that, please?