By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - COD modern reflexes looks almost just as good as COD4 on PS3/360

Geez when quotes are that long you can just take them out you know....it really crowds the threads.

Anyway I've only played the PC version so it simply can't compare. Can't really speak for the PS360 versions...was the aliasing as bad as COD5?

Around the Network

From what I see, the game looks as to CoD4 360 as Rock Band Wii to Rock Band 360.
They look identical from a distance, coming up closer you will notice a lower resolution, and aliasing.
As well as some bad texture spots.
Still looks good though :D

I own all of lastgen systems as of October 2008. (Finally got a Dreamcast)

I own every currentgen system except PS3.

No, not quite. The textures are significantly blurrier. It does, however, look very impressive for a Wii game. Better than The Conduit.

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

No, it definitely looks good, but it's not even remotely close to the level of detail found in MW1.

I think alot of that had to do with the lighting effects that the 360/PS3 versions managed to make, because you really notice the difference when you're running outside on the boat, and especially when you leave (I thought the pitch black water was a glitch or a old build of the game, because the 360/PS3 ones have lighting which really shows the details of the sea).

Actually, that's probably how I'd describe the look of the game, an earlier build of the final 360/Ps3 product. Some parts look good (details on the characters), but parts of the environment aren't that good or look unfinished.