By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - What does your Username mean?

FJ: Francisco Javier

Warez: Well, this is for software and hardware, but everybody thinks I love the warez...but Im not...

By me:

Made with Blender + LuxRender
"Since you can´t understand ... there is no point to taking you seriously."
Around the Network

Well, PlagueOfLocust goes way back for me... something I picked because I liked the sound of it, Biblical-style justice and all that. I've used it as my gaming handle at least as far back as the early days of StarCraft, and throughout my long career of pwning in Team Fortress Classic... Maybe even as far back as Warcraft II. Wow... time flies.

And the legacy goes on... using it now in Team Fortress 2. Long live the Swarm!

"Whenever you find a man who says he doesn't believe in a real Right and Wrong, you will find the same man going back on this a moment later."   -C.S. Lewis

"We all make choices... but in the end, our choices... make us."   -Andrew Ryan, Bioshock

Prediction: Wii passes 360 in US between July - September 2008. (Wii supply will be the issue to watch, and barring any freak incidents between now and then as well.) - 6/5/08; Wow, came true even earlier. Wii is a monster.

My last name 8)

Tag: Hawk - Reluctant Dark Messiah (provided by fkusumot)

@kazadoom - You know you misspelled that, right? :D

@Hawk - Badass last name.

Mine is the name of an album that's important to me.

In the past I was known in the Web as Firestarter or Fire. That came from my haicut that was like in the Prodigy video "Firestarter". Well thats ages ago. My nick is just a variation of my first name: Benjamin. Because Ben is taken nearly everywhere I just came up with my nick.

Around the Network

I was playing Diablo 2 around the time when I signed up. . .

And that was that

Mine I created for this site. I wanted something to reflect the fact that I'm one of the older posters on this site, so I used Gamer Ace, as I always used ACE as my initials in arcades and early 1st/2nd gen video game consoles as a kid.

But it can also be read as Game Race which is very appropriate for this site too.

senseinobaka said:
mine is a bad japanese translation

Sensei - master/teacher
no - of
baka - idiot(s)

Interesting.  I thought it meant teacher's idiot.

IllegalPaladin said:
I was playing Diablo 2 around the time when I signed up. . .

And that was that

Diablo 2?! Ahh, the withdrawal sickness just shook myleft leg... Must...resist...!!

For me it's a shortened version of my first name Wojciech (read as Voycheh) my nickname is read as voytas (a as in aunt and s as in snake).

Deep into the darkness pearing

Long i stood there

Wondering

Fearing

Doubting.