By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - What does your Username mean?

ismael is my name! xD

Around the Network

z64 because i started a zelda website in 1998 (when i was 14) called Zelda 64 Central (www.z64central.com)

and dan, because thats my name (works better than z64daniel anyway)

Saiyar came up as an name on a random name selection on an MMORPG years ago. I have stuck with it ever since.

Miyamoto1952 said:
I would think mine is obvious to any fanboy, but Miyamoto is the creator of pretty much every cool Nintendo character. 1952 is the year of his birth, I normally use it as a screen name becuase somebody always registers miyamoto before me. Interesting fact btw Miyamoto's birthday is november 16th the same day the DS was released in America so that day is extra special.

Factoid: My birthday is also november 16 (but 1984) and i am a big zelda fan!

LISMDK said:
I just toke the first letter in a couple of my favorite bands to form my name.

Lamb Of God
In Flames
Soilwork
Metallica
Dark Tranquility
Killswitch Engage

Such a great list of bands! xD

Check out my top ten artists on my Last.Fm list:

Around the Network

cool48 : since my first e-mail address was cool48@dr.com (I guess I thought I was cool back then + 48 for my favorite number) I used cool48 as my first user name and it always stuck.

z64dan said:
Miyamoto1952 said:
I would think mine is obvious to any fanboy, but Miyamoto is the creator of pretty much every cool Nintendo character. 1952 is the year of his birth, I normally use it as a screen name becuase somebody always registers miyamoto before me. Interesting fact btw Miyamoto's birthday is november 16th the same day the DS was released in America so that day is extra special.

Factoid: My birthday is also november 16 (but 1984) and i am a big zelda fan!

huh I didn't know that. my birthday is also nov 16 (1984). neat. my screenname is from a 1986 Queensrÿche album, but I changed it a bit since i could never get the actual title on most internet places.

You Spoony Bard!

^ Lots of scorpios here! :)

Nov. 12. Nintendo gave my Galaxy for my birthday.

Superchunk = Super Chunk.
Super as in Superman.
Chunk as in Goonies.

@ Superchunk
I'm willing to bet you're fat and Cartman's your hero?