By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Did Walmart just kill XB360 Xmas in USA?

Squilliam said:
Well who would want to buy a PS3 after 12M people in the U.S. have one? I rank my own statement to be as stupid as yours.

Well i rank that statement even stupider than mine as i don't have a statement

╔╦╦╗╔╦╗
║║║║╠╬╣
║║║║║║║ WOULD LIKE TO PLAY!!
╚══╝╚╩╝         

Around the Network

Kylie your statement goes against every known thought on the human consumer. There is no loss of perceived value on an lmpulse purchase.

i thought it was only 1 day for the walmart offer? some people are saying it is and some people say otherwise.

outlawauron said:
bonkers555 said:
Wow? What a dumb thread. Just because xbox 360 was on special sale for ONE day at ONE store that mean the 360 will stop selling for rest of the year.

Just because the 360 is on sale for an entire week at the largest store in the world. No biggie.

So everyone thinks, because xbox 360 was on sale in the U.S. for one week at wal-mart that suddenly makes the 360 sale about 25k to 30k a week now for rest of the year?  This just sound stupid to me.  Great deals comes and goes, why does it even makes a big different during the biggest shopping season of the year.

Wii_Master said:
Squilliam said:
Well who would want to buy a PS3 after 12M people in the U.S. have one? I rank my own statement to be as stupid as yours.

Well i rank that statement even stupider than mine as i don't have a statement

You just stated that you didn't have a statement...

Tease.

Around the Network

^^ i know i don't think i posted a statement in this thread (yet) and so now have stated that your statement is stupider than mine as i don't have a statment

now i do have a statement as i just stated that your statement is even stupider than mine as i don't have one!

i am the master of confusion muahaha

╔╦╦╗╔╦╗
║║║║╠╬╣
║║║║║║║ WOULD LIKE TO PLAY!!
╚══╝╚╩╝         

bonkers555 said:
outlawauron said:
bonkers555 said:
Wow? What a dumb thread. Just because xbox 360 was on special sale for ONE day at ONE store that mean the 360 will stop selling for rest of the year.

Just because the 360 is on sale for an entire week at the largest store in the world. No biggie.

So everyone thinks, because xbox 360 was on sale in the U.S. for one week at wal-mart that suddenly makes the 360 sale about 25k to 30k a week now for rest of the year?  This just sound stupid to me.  Great deals comes and goes, why does it even makes a big different during the biggest shopping season of the year.

I'm not saying that the 360 is domed or is going to sell badly come Christmas time, but I felt you were underestimated the effects of this sale.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

the average person didn't know about this. If i wasn't on vgchartz forums i would have never known.

currently playing: Skyward Sword, Mario Sunshine, Xenoblade Chronicles X

Alby_da_Wolf said:

Who'll buy an XB360 AFTER this big offer is over?

People who missed the deal and still want one.  How about the case of individuals who didn't want to spend an additional $100?

Squilliam said:

Squilliam my friend, you have just won this thread.