By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - So you got interested in kingdom hearts because?

well i got interested on kh when i heard it was actually made by square enix and the director was the character designer of FF7.

but instead of being turn based was action based, very similar to zelda.

turned to be awesome. mainly because whole FF thing going on.

reposted.

Around the Network

I saw a commercial, I wuz like, woooowwwwww that's awesome!

Didn't have a ps2.

Talked about getting a ps2.

Soriku bothered

Got a ps2.

Soriku bothered some more.

I now have KH & KH2.

Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."                               

As said in last one I'm in it right now at the end. Wanted it for awhile but didn't have much money for a PS2. Thought it's a fun game I must say it has the word camera ever...

Former something....

My friend convinced me to try it, though I was highly opposed at first. Can you blame me? The last Disney game I'd played prior to that was Donald Duck's Goin' Quackers.

But I'm glad I played it, because KH rocks!

Could I trouble you for some maple syrup to go with the plate of roffles you just served up?

Tag, courtesy of fkusumot: "Why do most of the PS3 fanboys have avatars that looks totally pissed?"
"Ok, girl's trapped in the elevator, and the power's off.  I swear, if a zombie comes around the next corner..."

I got interested on KH because when I bought FFX it came with a bonus DVD that had some interviews with Nomura, Rikki and a trailer showing a new Squaresoft game, Kingdom Hearts.

When I saw it, I instantly knew that game was going to be epic and that I would wait as long as it took to play it. This was after my tenth straight view of the video ;)

Current PC Build

CPU - i7 8700K 3.7 GHz (4.7 GHz turbo) 6 cores OC'd to 5.2 GHz with Watercooling (Hydro Series H110i) | MB - Gigabyte Z370 HD3P ATX | Gigabyte GTX 1080ti Gaming OC BLACK 11G (1657 MHz Boost Core / 11010 MHz Memory) | RAM - Corsair DIMM 32GB DDR4, 2400 MHz | PSU - Corsair CX650M (80+ Bronze) 650W | Audio - Asus Essence STX II 7.1 | Monitor - Samsung U28E590D 4K UHD, Freesync, 1 ms, 60 Hz, 28"

Around the Network
thekitchensink said:
My friend convinced me to try it, though I was highly opposed at first. Can you blame me? The last Disney game I'd played prior to that was Donald Duck's Goin' Quackers.

But I'm glad I played it, because KH rocks!

not at all, i was the same until i saw sephiroth and cloud fighting in it !

My bro had it. I played it. Though it was fun. Wasn't interested before because I didn't know what it was just from the commercials...

Off-Topic: You just got Twesterm'd

4 ≈ One

I saw some footage of it on Cheats.

It looked very cool, besides, I was heavily into FF (and only FF) back then so just having Ethers, Potions, and "Fira" was enough to get me to buy anything.

KH2 I love. KH not so much.

I first bought KH2 and was like wth I don't understand anything from the story >.
So I bought KH and I played both games one after the other without getting bored (which is rare for me).

Dgc1808 said:
My bro had it. I played it. Though it was fun. Wasn't interested before because I didn't know what it was just from the commercials...

Off-Topic: You just got Twesterm'd

geez, i deleted kh because i was going to add kingdom hearts, but it looks i didn't paste kingdom hearts :p