By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - First REAL TRAILER of PokéPark Wii: Pikachu's Big Adventure

Watch the amazing first trailer of PokéPark Wii: Pikachu's Big Adventure:

It looks great imo. I love Pikachu so I'm going to purchase this for sure.. (still hoping for an European release though..)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BElFc0sJO3k

Edit: New commercial showing new stuff:

Take a look at my photos on flickr

Around the Network

Pikachu is so sweeeeet!
I love the scene where Pikachu tries to do the same like Mr. Mime :E

Take a look at my photos on flickr

Wow, that does look good. good graphics, varied gameplay, use of multiple characters?

Seems to be the closest thing to an involved Pokemon action/adventure title that we're going to get.

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

Looks better than expected after those terrible early screens. The angle/perspective, geometry and corner map remind me of Twilight Princess for some reason, I wonder if it's using the same engine?

Wow it looks pretty good. I will get it.

Around the Network

Wow. Actually getting excited for this.

I'm still mad at Nintendo for not giving us the real Wii Pokemon RPG we deserve. That would really revitalize Wii in Japan.

I want a true pokémon game with those graphics.

I'm starting to hate Nintendo for not giving me a true console pokémon and just spinoffs ;_;

I LOVE ICELAND!

routsounmanman said:
I'm still mad at Nintendo for not giving us the real Wii Pokemon RPG we deserve. That would really revitalize Wii in Japan.

Never going to happen.  Just be happy you're getting this, Rumble and the Dungeon games.

^Why isn't it going to happen. What is preventing Nintendo from doing what people want?

I LOVE ICELAND!