By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Disgusted by the terrorist level in MW2?

KylieDog said:
I don't know why people are mentioning things like GTA. Look at MW2 character models and look at GTAs.

GTA is like a cartoon, it is closer to comical violence that when you control you laugh at than anything. MW2 tries to be a lot more realistic and is trying to make a serious stance.

Only problem is MW2 fails in the concept of 'fading to black' or cutting away like is done in great directed movies and instead comes off as nothing but some cheap gore movie going for shocks, and those things suck.

Man I don't think you even know what cartoon violence is....

Tag(thx fkusumot) - "Yet again I completely fail to see your point..."

HD vs Wii, PC vs HD: http://www.vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=93374

Why Regenerating Health is a crap game mechanic: http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=3986420

gamrReview's broken review scores: http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=4170835

Around the Network

Have you ever watched a show called 24 ??

I will enjoy that level. I hope there is a trophy fro killing everyone.

Akvod said:
Garnett said:

I couldnt give 2 shits about "virtual" terrorism, when i see the real thing then ill be disgusted.

Hypothetically, lets say we've advanced video game graphics, physics, AI, etc so far, that we can't distinguish between real and fake footage of murders and terrorism. Would you still be disgusted?

To me, the thing that got me in the video wasn't really the civilian killings. You could do that in any other game. What got me was the AI, physics,  and animation. People weren't dead instantly and going rag doll, but they were crying, crawling, and begging. COD4's graphics aren't that great, but the animation in that scene was realistic as hell O.o

That also got me when I watched it. God, I'm gonna feel really bad when I play that level

Favorite films. Foreign films forever!

lol disgusted? HELL NO! I can't wait to kill those civilians. That's awesome. Usually in games you fail if you kill a civilian but in this game you are encouraged to do it. I love it.

spoiler alert assholes.

And that's the only thing I need is *this*. I don't need this or this. Just this PS4... And this gaming PC. - The PS4 and the Gaming PC and that's all I need... And this Xbox 360. - The PS4, the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360, and that's all I need... And these PS3's. - The PS4, and these PS3's, and the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360... And this Nintendo DS. - The PS4, this Xbox 360, and the Gaming PC, and the PS3's, and that's all *I* need. And that's *all* I need too. I don't need one other thing, not one... I need this. - The Gaming PC and PS4, and Xbox 360, and thePS3's . Well what are you looking at? What do you think I'm some kind of a jerk or something! - And this. That's all I need.

Obligatory dick measuring Gaming Laptop Specs: Sager NP8270-GTX: 17.3" FULL HD (1920X1080) LED Matte LC, nVIDIA GeForce GTX 780M, Intel Core i7-4700MQ, 16GB (2x8GB) DDR3, 750GB SATA II 3GB/s 7,200 RPM Hard Drive

Around the Network

Me, ugh.

Id like to play that level, would be fun as hell to kill civilians, you actually dont have chances to do it in normal games that much so I would apreciate this. Anyway people, its just a game, if you dont like dont play it and dont cry about it.

Chairman-Mao said:
lol disgusted? HELL NO! I can't wait to kill those civilians. That's awesome. Usually in games you fail if you kill a civilian but in this game you are encouraged to do it. I love it.

lol. I feel exactly the same. The airport is already my favorite level.

Slimebeast said:
Chairman-Mao said:

lol. I feel exactly the same. The airport is already my favorite level.

lmao glad you agree!

@Akvod

When games get to virtual reality like then ill be in the grave, if its soon then i will play it, in my head im not some puppet that thinks "oh noes im a real terrorist what should i do" i know that its all pre programed that there gonna die either way and i can skip this cut scene, either way i know its fake, if it was non linear then yes that would be awesome.

I encourage more games that break the "rules" of society like this.