By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Does 'hot' beat 'cute'?

Signalstar said:
A lot of liars in this thread.

HAWT> Cute

Quoted for spillin' out the truth.

Hm, can't a girl be both? I'll go with that one. "hute," I guess.

Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."                               

Around the Network

if i tell a guy he's cute he gives me that weird eyebrow-raised thing and says "huh, thanks". but i think you can be both.

i'd rather be told i was cute than hot. hot suggests that someone just wants to fool around, but cute says.. i dunno what it says, but it says something nicer anyway

Highwaystar101 said: trashleg said that if I didn't pay back the money she leant me, she would come round and break my legs... That's why people call her trashleg, because she trashes the legs of the people she loan sharks money to.

Oh and a lot of guys hate being called cute.

It reminds them of fluffy bunny rabbits and the like.

Cute > Hot in my book, anyday.

4 ≈ One

When am being called cute, its kind of demoralizing since its something you would say to a child (men's perspective)

"Life is but a gentle death. Fate is but a sickness that results in extinction and in the midst of all the uncertainty, lies resolve."

Around the Network

I prefer cute girls over hot girls. Most hot girls I meet are whores whereas most cute girls I meet are really nice and fun to be around.

Cute >> hot.

Kamal said:
When am being called cute, its kind of demoralizing since its something you would say to a child (men's perspective)

i can see why guys maybe dont like to be called it, but i think its nice to call a girl cute

CUTE: "attractive especially by means of smallness or prettiness or quaintness"

HOT: "sexually excited or exciting"

yep, i'd rather be cute.

Highwaystar101 said: trashleg said that if I didn't pay back the money she leant me, she would come round and break my legs... That's why people call her trashleg, because she trashes the legs of the people she loan sharks money to.

Hot is better

PROUD MEMBER OF THE PLAYSTATION 3 : RPG FAN CLUB

Just to prove the point that hot > cute....

Hot:

Cute:

And to prove it's not just the people... here is the cute girl turned hot:

TheRealMafoo said:

Just to prove the point that hot > cute....

Hot:

Cute:

And to prove it's not just the people... here is the cute girl turned hot:

So hot is becoming skinny as bones and having perfect lighting, make up, and a touch of photoshop? O.o