By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Does 'hot' beat 'cute'?

To me, hot is like something the iPhone. It's pretty, but you can't really bring yourself to touching it because it'll easily get ruined.

Look at a "hot" girl when they wake up first thing in the morning. Tell me if they're still hot O.o

Around the Network

Yea. That's why they do all that work. This bullshit that none of that matters is just that. If it didn't matter, people would sell beer with 'cute' and not hot, along with everything else.

P.S. I am typing this on the iPhone that I just shove in my pocket when I am not using it, and it's still sexy :p

TheRealMafoo said:
Yea. That's why they do all that work. This bullshit that none of that matters is just that. If it didn't matter, people would sell beer with 'cute' and not hot, along with everything else.

P.S. I am typing this on the iPhone that I just shove in my pocket when I am not using it, and it's still sexy :p

Yeah, but they only look hot for a few hours (after preparing for hours) and require, again, lighting and photoshop, which is something they can't apply when they're meeting people physically.

Cute always looks cute. Cute also has not only physical attractiveness, but a "cute aura". Hot is something you just kinda see and get decensitized. Cute is something that gives you an urge to just squeeze that girl.

Unfortunately with all the cute girls ruining their skin with makeup, and doing that puckering lips thing there are no more cute girls O.o

To me hot girls are just cute girls who ruined their cuteness.

Or, the go to bed hot, and wake up cute :)

I tend to get the impression that "hot" is considered attractiveness based on general societally accepted criteria, where cute is attractiveness that does not fit the generally accepted mold, tending to appeal very strongly to some while not so much to others. A good example is Maggie Gyllenhaal, who some find incredibly hot while others don't find attractive at all. You'll notice that her supporters most often refer to her as "cute" since they realize she's not what one would consider hot, despite turning those people on immensely. So I say Cute, because if I find a girl to be really cute, what that really means is that she's incredibly hot to ME, regardless of how other people might find her.

I'm a mod, come to me if there's mod'n to do. 

Chrizum is the best thing to happen to the internet, Period.

Serves me right for challenging his sales predictions!

Bet with dsisister44: Red Steel 2 will sell 1 million within it's first 365 days of sales.

Around the Network

Hot is more described to someone that's sexually attractive or sexy. Like that half naked pic of Megan Fox (I don't personally find her hot though). Like someone else said, it's more used in a "piece of meat" fashion, which I don't personally like. Depending on the context and person who says it, it can be either a compliment or insulting.

Cute/pretty is often described to someone who has a pretty face, nice personality and often young looking features. Contrary to what most people say, I don't consider the term cute to be only applied to young girls. Women can be cute too, especially when petite and sweet. Always a compliment.

While beautiful would be described to a women that is elegant, classy and has mature but attractive face. Always a compliment.

That's my own interpretation of the terms. I personally think cute beats them all. :3

Someone thats how i just want to fuck them

Someone thats cute i want to love them ;)

Nobody's perfect. I aint nobody!!!

Killzone 2. its not a fps. it a FIRST PERSON WAR SIMULATOR!!!! ..The true PLAYSTATION 3 launch date and market dominations is SEP 1st

I interchange the use of the words "hot" and "cute". For instance;
"Wow, he was cute." or
"I'd totally fuck that hot straight guy over there."

Both of which may or may not be pertaining to people with similar physical attributes.