By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - Vgchartz Steam Secret Santa!

Can...can I join the Civ IV fun? I also really suck at it!

Around the Network
Onyxmeth said:

I knew I was smart to wait until Christmas day to purchase my tiny tim's gifts. I managed to score him twice as many as I thought I would because everything he wanted was on sale at least 50% off. Might have to get myself something today also.

hey, the guy that bought my own gifts did the same  :D

thank you !

Time to Work !

noname2200 said:

Why yes, of course.

Just send me (Steam id: outlawauron) a friend request. I'll try to get a game going later tonight. I also sent Khuutra a request. Please accept that. This can be epically awesome. This would be 5 people. No need for computers.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

outlawauron said:
noname2200 said:

Why yes, of course.

Just send me (Steam id: outlawauron) a friend request. I'll try to get a game going later tonight. I also sent Khuutra a request. Please accept that. This can be epically awesome. This would be 5 people. No need for computers.

Done. I won't be able to play tonight, but any other time, give me a heads up and I'll try to be there.

libellule said:
Onyxmeth said:

I knew I was smart to wait until Christmas day to purchase my tiny tim's gifts. I managed to score him twice as many as I thought I would because everything he wanted was on sale at least 50% off. Might have to get myself something today also.

hey, the guy that bought my own gifts did the same  :D

thank you !

Hope you enjoy the gifts. Braid is fantastic. It's also very short, so that's a good one to start off with.

Tag: Became a freaking mod and a complete douche, coincidentally, at the same time.

Around the Network
noname2200 said:
outlawauron said:
noname2200 said:

Why yes, of course.

Done. I won't be able to play tonight, but any other time, give me a heads up and I'll try to be there.

Great to hear. I hope we can play sometime soon with everyone.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

I wanna join the I-suck-at-CivIV-but-wanna-play-online group!!! I have all the qualifications for it!

Also, sorry to make you wait Tiny Tim, I couldn't get online until today.

Signature goes here!

TruckOSaurus said:
I wanna join the I-suck-at-CivIV-but-wanna-play-online group!!! I have all the qualifications for it!

That's ok. You definitely scored some sweet titles for me, including the newest awesome title from the best PC publisher ever. Yeah that's right, better than Valve and better than Blizzard. PopCap rules you all! I'm going to stop me some zombies right now!

Tag: Became a freaking mod and a complete douche, coincidentally, at the same time.

I would be playing my new games but I got hacked :(
I have to wait for Valve to get back to me.

Onyxmeth said:
TruckOSaurus said:

That's ok. You definitely scored some sweet titles for me, including the newest awesome title from the best PC publisher ever. Yeah that's right, better than Valve and better than Blizzard. PopCap rules you all! I'm going to stop me some zombies right now!

They really are fantastic. Plants vs. Zombies is a heavy contender for my GotY.

@Outlawauron: On another note, I'll be without a PC for the next 5 or 6 days but I'll be interested in some Civ IV afterward.